Baby Names
Options

Girl Name

I love Alayna and Autumn. 

Alayna Autumn

Too much A?  I kind of like it...

Re: Girl Name

• Options

My DD's name is Alaina and I looooooove the name.

The A's aren't bothersome but I think the flow is only alright........but I used a one-syllable middle so I'm probably skewed.

• Options

eta: depends also on your ln.........

i loved alaina grace and alaina caroline but since i picked the fn, dh "got" her middle name (skye) :) i do love the one syllable pairing with her fn though!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Since most people rarely use their mns I think it's fine.
    Sadie is not impressed.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    "This ribbon has been reported." - lovesnina
  • Options
    It's okay, not too much A but I'm not a fan of Alayna spelled that way. I like Elena better.
    S- March 09 E- Feb 12 L- May 15

• Options
    The names are pretty but I don't think they go well together.
  • Options
    I like it.  Yes
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Visit The Nest!
  • Options
    Nah, not too much A...I think it works because even though they both start with A, the A sounds different in each of them...in Alayna it starts with an "uh" sounds and with Autumn it starts with an "aw" sound...so it works :)
    DS (7 years old) from FET in 2010
    DD (5 years old) from IUI in 2012
    TTC 3rd and final!: IUI #1 in progress!
  • Options
    I really like Autumn. Alayna is ok. I like it better as a middle name. Not too much A.
  • Options

I love this sounding board - thank you ladies!

I've had Alayna chosen for about 7 years now, I heard it in the song "Alayna" by LFO (the song is just ok but I loved the name!).  I really started liking Autumn recently but I feel like if I go with Autumn, what if it doesn't stick with me like Alayna did?  So Alayna it is.  I love Laney for a nickname too.

As far as spelling - I do like Elena but I work with an Elena and people call her "Ellen - A" on a daily basis and it drives her crazy so I'm not doing that to my little girl :) (If she is a little girl lol)

Thanks ladies!   

• Options

imagecswatch:
    I like it.  Yes

This! Yes

• Options

imagesunnyday016:
    It's okay, not too much A but I'm not a fan of Alayna spelled that way. I like Elena better.

This for me too...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"