Trouble TTC

am i asking the right questions?

I am going to be getting health insurance again here real soon, and my DH and I will be making that nerverwrecking trip to the RE.  I have a million questions in my mind that I want to ask, but I am not sure if there are any specific questions that I should be asking?  We have been ttc for 3.5 years...and I just want to know exactly what needs to be done. Thanks for the advice <3

Re: am i asking the right questions?

• if your RE is any good you won't have to ask any questions. You'll probly fill out a HUGE survey about the most personal aspects of your life and from that they will ask you more detailed questions to get a better picture. Then you'll have an ultrasound and bloodwork and DH will go get his boys checked.

You should start thinking about how aggressively you want to treat any problems you may have and double check with your insurance to make sure they cover fertility treatment. There aren't many insurances that do.

Start your research here www.resolve.org they have TONS of info.

Good luck.

Expect MIRACLES!! Shocking surprise BFP 9/12/12 After 2 IUIs, 3 IVFs w/ICSI and 1 FET we have been blessed with a healthy baby girl born 26 August 2010! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
  • Thanks for the info.  I am going to check out the link now.  I just want to make sure we get the best out of everything ya know? 
  • Loading the player...
  • I don't understand how you can be going to a regular gyn for your annual check ups and you have never in 3.5 years asked any questions about getting pregnant.

I also am a bit foggy on how a grown woman wouldn't have had any understanding that the quality of the male's sperm is a very important factor.

I also do not comprehend that you went on clomid for 6 months and didn't know why, felt sick on it, and weren't monitored.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"