2nd Trimester

when is your belly button supposed to pop out?

I have an extreme inny belly button and I am dying for it to pop out because I still somewhat have the "2 bump" thing going on (where your belly is kind of divided in 1/2 where your belly button is).... Will it happen soon? When did yours pop if it already has?
Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

Re: when is your belly button supposed to pop out?

• It depends on the person. I have an innie/outie and mine never did with ds.
  • Mine is like half popped and half not. It is much less of an innie than when I first began pregnant but it hasn't popped out from the little area lol.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • my belly button looks like the flippin' grand canyon its such an innie. its very unattractive and i am hoping it at least pops out a little bit.

i realize i didn't answer your question- i am just right there with ya!

• mine never popped, the outside rim came out a little, but mine is deep, and stayed deep.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • some belly buttons never pop out.  It's all on an individual basis.  Mine hasn't popped yet... sort of.  Half of it sort of popped out around 21 weeks... but it's still an inny... but now it's a weird looking inny!  lol.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  •  

I have a pretty good innie, and my belly button never popped with DS.  It became totally flat at about 27 weeks or so and just stayed that way!

It's already very shallow again so we'll see what happens this time around.

• Not everyones will pop. My just got flat with DD. So far with this pregnancy it is starting to get shallow already.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I hope never.  I think it's gross!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Mine never popped with either kid and I don't expect it to this time.  I really think that only people with outies stick out.  Could be wrong.
  • Mine never did, just got almost flat.
  • Still nothign yet, but I started with a pretty deep innie. It's gotten shallow but is nowhere near flat. I'd be surprised if mine ever really pops. Doesn't bother me much either way:)
  • I don't want mine to pop!
    Daisypath Christmas tickers imageLilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Missed miscarriage 12/26/11 at 12 weeks
  • I have an extreme Innie, but its become really shallow and wide, the skin sorta looks like its going to rip around it from stretching. I'm guessing its going to become flat before it pops a little.
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagemeangene:
    I hope never.  I think it's gross!

Ditto this.  Ew!  Why would you want it to pop?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"