Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Mother's Day Out in McKinney?

I am due in about 7 weeks with #2. Once she's born, I'd really like to get DS (19 months) in some sort of Mother's day out program maybe twice a week. He would love the interaction with kiddos his age and it would also give me a small break to either run errands with just one or spend time alone with DD.

Can anyone recommend any good MDO programs in McKinney? We live in west McK if it makes any difference. Thank you so much! :) 

{r 6.22.08}{m 3.5.10}{s 6.17.11}

Re: Mother's Day Out in McKinney?

• Options

cottonwood creek :) we loooooove it. aidan loves it. she begs to go to school. at that age they do 2 days a week from 9-2pm. its fantastic. and pretty cheap. i think its $155/month next year.

you could call and see if they have any open spots for this year though. :)

aidan kincaid (12.19.06) sawyer grace (7.30.08) 
    reese madeline (5.11.10) miller paige (2.6.12)
    girl #5 due december 2013.

13 galveston1

IG: punkfictionv4

• Options

sweet, thanks! It looks perfect and September is around when I wanted to get him started anyways! 

He will be 2 by then.. if we are working on potty training do they continue that at school at that age? Do they take naps there? 

I appreciate the info! 

{r 6.22.08}{m 3.5.10}{s 6.17.11}
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wow...$155 for 2 days is cheap!  I'm looking only in Plano, but may consider driving north now!
  • Options

We have been looking into going ot Stonebridge Methodist for church on Sundays. We are actually going there this Sunday, and when looking on their website, noticed they have a MDO program and a preschool.

Their MDO for up to 24 months is $110, but is a once a week thing.

https://www.mysumc.org/Preschool/Program%20Schedules%20and%20Fees.shtm

I will kick cancer's ass Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Dx Breast Cancer 4/2012 Invasive ductal carcinoma triple negative Currently on Taxol, start A & C in August
  • Options
    imageandkatiesays:

sweet, thanks! It looks perfect and September is around when I wanted to get him started anyways! 

He will be 2 by then.. if we are working on potty training do they continue that at school at that age? Do they take naps there? 

I appreciate the info! 

maybe he'll be in my dd2's class! ;) dd1 is in the 2yo class this year (although dd2 will be a young 2 and dd1 turned 3 in dec)

yes - they help with PTing. and yes they take naps at 12:45. and its okay if he doesn't sleep. aidan never sleeps. she just reads books, hangs out on her napmat, etc. its really been zero problem.

and registration is SOON :) i think this week or next? 

13 galveston1

• Options

imagejfarmer27:
    Wow...$155 for 2 days is cheap!  I'm looking only in Plano, but may consider driving north now!

lol yeah and they upped it! i only pay $145/2 days right now.

13 galveston1

• Options
    We go to CCBC as well and it is definitely one of the most reasonable ones around!  It's going up to $150 next year.  Still much less than the $195-$210 MDO programs.  B/c of that it is more difficult to get a spot, but if you're getting a child under 2 in then it's much easier.
  • Options

imageSmr04bride:
    We go to CCBC as well and it is definitely one of the most reasonable ones around!  It's going up to $150 next year.  Still much less than the $195-$210 MDO programs.  B/c of that it is more difficult to get a spot, but if you're getting a child under 2 in then it's much easier.

Oh, we love Cotton Wood Creek.  We go to church there and just love everyone in the nursery.  I had no idea out the MDO program there.  I work full time but I may have to try and work something out.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"