Options

beta #2 is back!

15dpo = 240

17dpo = 895!

:::runs to google whether this means multiples:::

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: beta #2 is back!

• Options
    Awesome beta #'s!! I don't think it means twins but how cool would that be if they were?!?!
  • Options
    Awesome!!  I hope some of your doubling (tripling!) skills rub off on me!  Yay, I am so very excited for you!!!!!  This is your sticky baby/ies!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagecandycane3t:
    Awesome beta #'s!! I don't think it means twins but how cool would that be if they were?!?!

Yes, Dr. Google tells me there is much overlap between betas in singleton and twin pregnancies.  But a girl can dream!  Look how greedy I've become.  I'll be thrilled with one, just thrilled!

• Options
    imagehopingwaiting:

imagecandycane3t:

Yes, Dr. Google tells me there is much overlap between betas in singleton and twin pregnancies.  But a girl can dream!  Look how greedy I've become.  I'll be thrilled with one, just thrilled!

I was greedy too my betas were 105 at 12dpo and 5286 at 20dpo but the u/s shows just 1 baby in there.....I can't wait for your u/s, will you be getting an early u/s?

• Options

I don't know.  Ob wanted to see today's betas and then decide when to schedule the ultrasound, so I'll have to wait for him to call tomorrow.

That will be the next major hurdle, facing the ultrasound room of doom.

• Options
    Congrats on great betas!!  I'm betting on just one, but even so, I know you're thrilled.  Keep up the mantra (today, I'm pregnant and I love my baby) and before you know it, you'll see your baby's fluttering heart.  :-)
  • Options
    I felt the exact same way about the u/s room of doom.  My first one this time around was too early (thank god I charted) so I knew it was too early to see a h/b based on my late O so I got to have another u/s 10 days later and sure enough there was a h/b pounding away.  The u/s techs are NOT allowed to tell us anything here so she took about 100 pictures and left saying she wanted to talk to the doctor to see if he wanted more pictures.  She came back and said she wanted a few more, I was sure that it was over and just then she turned the screen and said this is what I am looking at......I bawled my eyes out.  She said that since she knew my past bad history that she wanted to show me the good news instead of having to wait for my OB to get the report a few days later.  POSITIVE THOUGHTS
  • Options

Congrats!

Don't worry about twins, mine more than tripled as well, and its only one in there! lol

• Options
    Great numbers 
    Yaay for rising numbers 

Summer 2011
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers ~early M/C 4/09 ~ Ectopic 6/09~ BFP 11/09~
  • Options

OMG!  If you have twins too I will be SOOOOOOOOOOO pumped.  YAY!!

Mine was 3038 at 20dpo....looks like you're on track for that.

Awesome news my friend!!!  WOOHOOOOOO.

• Options
    imageI_am_DCA:

OMG!  If you have twins too I will be SOOOOOOOOOOO pumped.  YAY!!

Mine was 3038 at 20dpo....looks like you're on track for that.

Awesome news my friend!!!  WOOHOOOOOO.

Tee hee, me too.  Mainly so I can have a super-cute ticker like yours. 

• Options

Betabase seems to agree with my possible twin idea.  :)  If you start dreaming of twins like I did.....beware!

• Options
    Congrats on the great numbers!
  • Options

Yay! Congtats!

• Options
    so so happy to see this!!!  
  • Options
    Wow, great levels!! Congrats!!
  • Options
    Awesome numbers!  Congrats!
    My Blog: http://krate24.blogspot.com/ Heather Ann, born still on Jan. 26, 2009 at 27w2d. <a href="http://s1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa361/krate24/?action=view
  • Options
    WOW!!! congrats!!!
  • Options
    Awesome numbers! Congrats to you, girl!
    02/08 BFP resulted in m/c 4/10/08 (11 weeks)
    10/08 Clomid Cycle #1 = m/c 11/7/08 (6 weeks)
    03/09 Clomid Cycle #2 = BFN
    3 rounds of Femara + Ovidrel + IUI =BFN
    10/18/09 2nd Break Cycle (post HSG) before IVF #1 = BFP!

? The world thought I had it all, but I was waiting for you. ?
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Labor Buddy to Megjr8
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"