Detroit Babies
Options

**Julie**

your profile picture is when you were pregnant, are you missing being pregnant already and thinking about another one? Wink

That's what happened to me so I was just wondering

Re: **Julie**

• Options

funny you ask that! I keep saying to DH that I want another baby! I don't think I really miss being pregnant though. My back killed at the end and it was so uncomfy sitting at work all day.

We were at the mall and there was a baby that was a few weeks old. I looked at DH with my puppy eyes and he had to remind me of Lexi's sleeping habits at that age.

I think we will be trying for another one sooner than originally planned though. Are you going to be trying for a third?

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

that is how I felt after Sasha turned 6 months and started sleeping, everything seemed easy at that point so why not have another one? Thank God we did, because she turned into sassy little thing and not sure if I would want a second one that soon if I didn't get pregnant right away. But of course I am happy how everything turned out. We are done having kids, it is just hard working full time and raising them, you know how it is. I see them for 3 hrs every night before they go to bed and then we have weekends together when you are supposed to clean, do laundry and do grocery shopping as well.

Do you guys want 2 or more kids? Of course there is a big chance that you might have twins:-)

• Loading the player...
  • Options

:butting in:

that feeling only gets worse as they get older and you're packing away the tiny outfits!  Not that I can say from experience or anything :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Seriously, Juls, you DO need to have another one! I am living through you :):):)

A+S | Met 8/24/06 | Married 9/27/08
    Started TTC 12/2008 | dx PCOS 5/2009
    6 failed clomid/femara/TI cycles, 1 failed clomid/ovidrel/IUI cycle
    Successful Cycle: 5/12/11 - 1000mg Metformin + 100mg Clomid(late response) + TI = BFP

2/13/12 - We proudly welcomed our daughter, Hadley Teresa!
    Lots of Luck to all of 3T/IF

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

• Options

Lol sarah!

I can say it won't be for another year or so for two reasons: we don't have enough room for another baby and I am on the pill and plan to be for atleast a year!

Renee - the was packing away Lexi's preemie and nb clothes and I can't believe she fit in them. I will be very sad when the 0-3 months go b/c that is most of her clothes and a lot of them are so cute!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Switching from newborn to 0-3 months wasn't bad, but I was convinced that Noah did not grow out of his 0-3, they just shrunk big time!  I would look at the 3-6 month stuff and think there's no way he'll fit- it's too big!  It's kind of amazing how much they grow without you actually knowing.

• Options

Max went from nb size to 12 month size in 6 months, crazy how fast they are growing!

So Renee, are you ready for another one?

• Options
    I have baby fever bad, but I think we're going to wait until the summer.  It still scares me a ton though!  Please tell me it's not too bad, even if you have to lie :)
  • Options

well there are bad and good days, but you get used to it. It is not that bad really. You just get used to it and make it work. It is getting a lot easier now that he started somewhat sleeping. Last night was the first time he STTN and that was sooooooo nice. It's just lack of sleep that is challenging now, but it's just a phase. Waiting till summer and having few more drinks doesn't hurt either thoughBig Smile

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"