Houston Babies
Options

VERY low cost Family, Baby, Couples, Individual photo sessions!

Hey Houston Mommas!

I am a part time professional photographer here in town and I need to expand my portfolio. SO, I have decided to offer sessions at a fraction of my normal price to get some experience in new areas AND give you some great photos for an affordable price.

Individual (ie senior photos, etc), Baby, or Dog! - $30

Couples (maternity anyone?), Family (mom,dad + kiddos or pups!), Multiple Children - $50

You will get a CD with your photos and the ability to have them printed through me or wherever you like. I will do a blog post with some of my favorites for you to see and share with family and friends (of course you may opt out if you prefer).

Ladies, please help me expand my photo business so I can hopefully stay home with my baby ASAP!

contact me bloverlyphoto at gmail . com

blog: bloverly.wordpress.com

Please pass on the info to anyone you think would be interested! Sessions will be over the next two months or so depending on schedules. Thanks again!

-barbie

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: VERY low cost Family, Baby, Couples, Individual photo sessions!

• Options
    just FYI: i met a photographer last night who needs more pics for her portfolio and is willing to do it for free. she is going to take pics of my sons next month. i don't know if that is something you can do or not, but just know free is what some others are offering.
  • Options
    ditto PP. Even pro photogs I know that work on expanding into other areas do free sessions generally.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I do understand that, but the pro's I know here in town have only done 'free' with new areas to close friends. Unfortunately I am NOT a full time pro which means I am not in a position to offer free to all of Houston...someday I'd love to do a certain about of pro bono sessions a month. But as any business person will tell you, you must start somewhere. I just haven't done families and children thus far in my business. Where else can you get a great session for that price?!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagebloverly:
    I do understand that, but the pro's I know here in town have only done 'free' with new areas to close friends. Unfortunately I am NOT a full time pro which means I am not in a position to offer free to all of Houston...someday I'd love to do a certain about of pro bono sessions a month. But as any business person will tell you, you must start somewhere. I just haven't done families and children thus far in my business. Where else can you get a great session for that price?!

I am in agreement with the others, usually this is free.  One of my wedding photographers charged nothing because she was trying to break into the wedding biz (totally worked!)

Best of luck to you~

Finley Anne ~ 11.9.2008
    So Tasty, So Yummy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"