Secondary IF
Options

Holy Crap Josi....

You are almost out of the first tri!!!!!! How did ten weeks go so fast?!

Re: Holy Crap Josi....

• Options

Scary isn't it??? :)  I can't believe it either.  I have my NT in only 2 weeks.  I have a feeling this is going to FLY by!!

• Options
    Yay Josi! You're a quarter of the way there! Can't wait to hear how your NT scan goes.... maybe they'll be able to take a guess at the gender! They were spot on for DD!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    This is so exciting!  You go girl!
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Options
    Yay Josi! I'm so glad things are going well for you!
  • Options
    This is so exciting!!!  I can not wait to hear how your NT scan goes?  Do you want to find out gender if you can?
    Alyssa born 6/14/05 at 8 lbs 2oz - Ashley born 3/27/10 at 6 lbs 13oz
    We had 2 years of IF trying to conceive #2 and one loss during that time. We are currently trying for #3! had another loss the end of June
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

imageDSU98:
    This is so exciting!!!  I can not wait to hear how your NT scan goes?  Do you want to find out gender if you can?

If the doc can see it then we definitely want to know :) 

BTW how did you get to 30 weeks so fast!!!?????!!!!  Baby DSU is going to be here so soon!!!

• Options
    I've been thinking about you too and that you must be almost done with the first tri--whoo hoo!  Good luck with your nuchal screen and hope you've been feeling better.  SO excited for you!
    NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker missed m/c 9/08 at 12 weeks missed m/c 1/09 at 8 weeks diagnosed Hashimoto's thyroiditis 5/09 diagnosed MTHFR 5/09 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"