Secondary IF

N2IFR: FB status complaint

I have several FB friends that do nothing but complain about their kid's antics.  I might kill my fertile FB friends if they gripe about their kiddos anymore.  They don't realize just how lucky they are to have them.  They are so blessed to have these kids in their lives.  It makes me crazy to see them complain about the little things. 

Unless their kids are teenagers.  They get a pass to complain. LOL

imageimageimageimage m/c at 8w4d - 10/2/09 baby girl Ruth Elise

Re: N2IFR: FB status complaint

• Do you get the "Just wait!" threat?  Like just wait until you have more than one and then you'll see why you were lucky with only one.  I HATE that one!
    Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • No one has said a "just wait" to me.  I'd probably maul them.  Stick out tongue

I bite my tongue and have hidden a few people that I just can't take anymore.

• Loading the player...
  • I complain about my child's antics sometimes. She drives me up the wall with her moody drama llama antics and sometimes I need to vent. Doesn't mean I don't appreciate and love her.
  • OMG!  I hate the "just wait" comments.  I get them from my crazy SIL IRL.  (She's not my fb friend...thank goodness)  She says this to DH and me all the time.  "Just wait until he starts talking," "just wait until he does this...", blah, blah, blah.  I want to smack her and tell her that I appreciate my son, unlike her who passes her kids off to the nearest family member to raise.  She only wants them when it makes her look good at extended family parties, public events, etc. 

Ugh.  That ticks me off. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersm/c - 2.25.09, 5w5d; m/c - 9.27.09, 7w0d; m/c - 12.4.09, 6w0d
  • imagemn*plumm:
    I complain about my child's antics sometimes. She drives me up the wall with her moody drama llama antics and sometimes I need to vent. Doesn't mean I don't appreciate and love her.

mn*plumm - If you don't complain about your LO's antics everyday or talk about what a pain in the a** you think she is, then I probably wouldn't hide you. ;)

I'm sure you love your DD very much.  No offense was intended by my complaint. 

• I am with you. I am sorry you are down.
  • imagequeenbone:
    Do you get the "Just wait!" threat?  Like just wait until you have more than one and then you'll see why you were lucky with only one.  I HATE that one!

I HATE THAT ONE!!!! oooooh, I've gotten that a couple of times and it boils my blood!

• With 3 under 2 sometimes I am tempted to whine a little BUT I know better!!!!!
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"