Orange County Babies

Teachers: free admission to universal studios hollywood

I just got a flyer today. Educators get free admission with employee ID or CTA/Union card, and their friends/family get 50% off ticket prices (up to 3 guests). Good through 3/31/10. Yay! I love free stuff :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Making lefse at the cabin **Scott 6/8/96** **Avery 7/24/08** **Brendan 7/15/10**

Re: Teachers: free admission to universal studios hollywood

• Oooh, I have some OOT family/friends coming in next month.  Maybe we'll hit up Universal.  Thanks!
  • imageAPK.:
    Oooh, I have some OOT family/friends coming in next month.  Maybe we'll hit up Universal.  Thanks!

Your siggy is so cute! Can you believe we have a 7 month old? ALREADY! I love all the hair little APK has...mine is still balding :-(

• Loading the player...
  • imagelittlecorazon:

Your siggy is so cute! Can you believe we have a 7 month old? ALREADY! I love all the hair little APK has...mine is still balding :-(

aww, thanks!  She lost some hair around the sides... so she had a pretty cool "comb over" look going for awhile, but luckily, it seems to have stopped falling out.  Big Smile

I know, time really does fly!  They are going to be walking and talking and moving out of the house before we know it.  lol Your little one is too cute!  I can't wait to meet her at the gtg!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"