Trouble TTC
Options

No period, but not preggos!!

I was on the Nuva Ring for a few years and stopped using it a few months ago.  I always got my period while using the ring and now nothing??  Very strange.  Not sure if anyone else has this problem.

Re: No period, but not preggos!!

• Options
    I've also been on the nuva ring fora few years and have recently about a mont or so ago took it out. i had regular 4day periods on the ring, and after the time frame of the ring being in and i took it out (for good) I had a period again about 2 weeks after taking the ring out. it was really weird to me I even check to see if I was pregnant, but no. Be I spotted a few days before i actually had this last cycle. So i'm wondering how this next cycle will be if i have one....
  • Options
    Nuva Ring is a hormonal thing isnt it? Kinda like BCP. They say it can take up to 6 months to start to get regular again. I went off of BCP and it took me 3 months to get regular, I got regular but now I havent had my period since Septmeber... pretty sure I have PCOS. give it time at least 6 months to start worrying, if not you can get a pill called Provera or something of that sort to bring your period on. Good Luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi!! I was on the pill, not the ring but I had many conversations with my doctor about this. I didnt have my perios for two months after I got off the pill and each time I thought I was pregnant. Nope, my body was just adjusting and then the third month i did get my period, the next month I didnt, and then what do you know, I tested AGAIN and I WAS pregnant so.......... Definitely talk to your dr, but it is very normal for your body to have to wean itself from the drugs before you ovulate again. Just my two cents but hope thats helps :)
  • Options
    Thanks everyone!  I was getting nervous, but now im fine.  Hopefully I will get it soon.  I'm getting big time baby fever!!  :)  Good luck to all of you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"