Postpartum Depression

Hi! Just found this board....

How long has this been here and I didnt notice it?  I remember people were requesting one and then there was all this research about other PPD suffers per say might not offer the best advice.  I thought for sure they wouldn't make one, but glad they did. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hi! Just found this board....

• I just found it too but I'm not the best Nestie. I go in spurts of being on here all the time and then disappearing for months!

It is great. I was posting on the general 0-6 board after I had DD and felt kind of weird with all the view counts but no one replying! 

www.jojofromtheblog.com Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers image
  • Welcome!

I think this board has been here about 2 months now.  It was hard to find at first because it was a sub-board of 0-3 months and 3-6 months.  It got its own board status maybe a week ago?

Silly Bump Gods.  I see no problem with getting advice here.  Some of the posters have recoverd from PPD, some are going through it...everyone in different stages.  I think the best people to get support from are the ones who have been ,or are there, too!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"