Secondary IF

***irishdo***

I replied to you in my post about starting stims yesterday but I don't think you saw it.  I am interested in how your cycle is going?  This is what I wrote in response:

[Thanks!  I used Follistim with my IUIs and it did burn quite a bit.  I am also using Repronex this time and have not used that before.  I heard that it burns as well but it helps to dilute it a little first.  I also know that if you use the Follistim at room temp it doesn't burn as bad. 

If you are on day 4, have you had your follie check yet or is it tomorrow?  Regardless, hope it is going well for you.  Good luck!]

Keep me posted please. 

Dx with severe endometriosis. DS#1 conceived with Met and TI. TTC#2 for 2.5 yrs. Dx 2nd IF. 4 clomid cycles, 2 IUIs, Finally IVF#1 w/ICSI worked for us! twins born 35w3d. Unexpected total hysterectomy 6/11. Now on the HRT train.

Re: ***irishdo***

• Hey sorry.  I am not really on the boards on Mon due to my work schedule.

Thanks for asking.  I had my first follie check yesterday and they saw 7 follies under 10.  The nurse seemed pleased.  She said the have no expectations for the first check at all and it is really to make sure you are not overresponding.  They kept all my doses the same...lupron 5U at night and 225 of Bravelle and 75 of Menopur at night.  I go back on Thurs for my next check.

How did your stims go?  When is your first check?

• Oh that sounds like a good fist check!  My first follie check is Thursday.  First stim injection went fine.  It took me about 30 minutes though to mix and draw everything up.  I guess I was trying to be extra careful.  My only issue is that I have a huge welt where I did the injection.  Apparently Repronex can cause that.  It hurts pretty bad. 

Let me know how it goes on Thurs.  Good luck to you!

Dx with severe endometriosis. DS#1 conceived with Met and TI. TTC#2 for 2.5 yrs. Dx 2nd IF. 4 clomid cycles, 2 IUIs, Finally IVF#1 w/ICSI worked for us! twins born 35w3d. Unexpected total hysterectomy 6/11. Now on the HRT train.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"