Parenting after 35
Options

help me pick dinner

I know this is lame, but tonight is DH's dart night and I am on my own for dinner.  I am feeling very tired and braindead today, so hopefully someone is bored and wants to help me pick dinner. 

None of the food that we already have will go bad if I don't eat it tonight. DH and I will take leftovers for lunch tomorrow.  The options I can think of are as follows:

We have one slice of meatloat left that I could use one of two ways: Cut/crumble it into some sauce and have it with pasta, making enough for both of us for lunch tomorrow as well (have all ingredients at home). Cut/crumble it into refried beans and have it in tortillas with cheese, tomato, guac, sour cream, and salsa, again making enough for lunch tomorrow (have all ingredients at home). Go by Trader Joes and buy something yummy. Order a pizza, giving us both lunch tomorrow and me lunch on Thursday as well. The place we like has a Tuesday special large pizza for $11 delivered (including delivery fee). Eat some of the chicken soup DH made that we have in the frig. TIA for the suggestions!  
DD1 is 3, DD2 is 1.

Re: help me pick dinner

• Options

The pizza sounds good to me :)

• Options
    imagePuckchick07:

The pizza sounds good to me :)

Yes 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Trader Joes or Pizza. I always treat myself when its just me for dinner.
  • Options
    Any excuse to have pizza Stick out tongue
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Definitely Traders or the pizza.  Treat yourself!
  • Options

Treating myself may come in the form of a rendevouz with my two boyfriends, Ben and Jerry.  It has been so long and I miss them!

Also, it is way more fun to watch Biggest Loser while eating something really bad.

DD1 is 3, DD2 is 1.
  • Options
    Trader Joe's!  Mmmm!
    You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    TRADER JOE'S!!!! I LOVE that place! Get some of their macaroni and cheese.mmmmmmmmm or their hummus.mmmmmmmm. or their black bean and corn salsa.......mmmmmmm their beers are extra tasty too! oh heck, anything you get from there is amazing (EXCEPT their pizzas for some reason). guess where i am going later after i finish (i mean start!) my homework.... visions of Trader Joe's food dancing through my head now
  • Options
    I love anything w/ salsa on it, so I would go with mexican.  But meatloaf in a tortilla sounds odd to me.  I'd go pick up something mexican-ish at Trader Joe's. Stick out tongue
  • Options
    Go for the pizza. That's what we are having tonite & we got you beat. Tuesday special for large pie is $8.75. I might just have to make Tuesdays regular pizza days.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"