Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Valentines "Party" for kiddos?

Anyone interested in a Valentines Party/GTG?  Thoughts?

Re: Valentines "Party" for kiddos?

• Options
    I have no clue what my Feb is like yet, but I'd probably be up for something.  I know we have swim lessons Saturday mornings Smile
  • Options

I totally want to do a GTG. And, I'm usually open for mornings/afternoons.

That being said, Friday, Feb. 12th - Sunday Feb. 14th are going to be 3 of my busiest work days of the year.  I'll probably be at work morning - close.

Any time other than that weekend....I'll have a better chance of making with DS.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I would love to have a GTG also, although Feb will be a VERY busy month for me also. Valentines day on the 14th, our anniversary on the 19th, and Caleb's 4th birthday on the 1st.... oh just the though of my baby turning 4!!
  • Options
    I can't do it Valentine's Day weekend b/c I will have family in town but the weekend before we are free anytime.
  • Options

We would be interested, but I have a full schedule this month and grad classes on Saturdays. :(

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Can I come??? Pretty please!!! 
    Me:37 DH: 40
    TTC #2
    High fsh/DOR
    Pregnant after 1 year of trying! Ended in m/c 2/4/11
    Cycle #1 with RE: Clomid 50mg =BFN
    Acupuncture & vitamins/DHEA started
    Cycle #2 Clomid 100mg April 2011= BFP!! missed m/c D&C done 5/25/11 at 7 weeks 3 days Cycling at RBA's frozen donor egg clinic. Start Lupron on June 18th. 7/25/12 Transferred 1 perfect Embryo, 3 frozen! 8/3/12 beta #1 146, 8/6 beta #2 526, 8/13 beta #3 9,108. 1st U/S on 8/21 showed our perfect little embryo split! We are having Identical Twins!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I would be interested, depending on when and where :)
    The Mouse ~ 06.12.08 | The Froggy ~ 02.23.11

• Options

imagemlhowe07:
    Can I come??? Pretty please!!! 

That would be awesome :o)

So it looks like the 6th or 7th (sat/sun) will be better for everyone (myself included).  I wish i could plan to go to a park, but the weather leaves that a little too unpredictable.  SO.  We can plan for it to be at the Kidsville Park again, but if weather looks crappy, i can host at my house?  which day works better?  I was thinking 10amish either day?

• Options
    I can make either one, but prefer the 7th because my parents will be in town and the 6th is my Pop's bday.
  • Options
    I could do either, but the 7th would be better.
  • Options
    Dang it!  I'm out for that weekend.  My aunts/uncles/parents are coming down to help us paint the house.
  • Options
    i could probably do sunday. :) i'll just bring whatever kid is the least cranky ;)
    aidan kincaid (12.19.06) sawyer grace (7.30.08) 
    reese madeline (5.11.10) miller paige (2.6.12)
    girl #5 due december 2013.

13 galveston1

IG: punkfictionv4

• Options

imagepunkfiction_v.3:
    i could probably do sunday. :) i'll just bring whatever kid is the least cranky ;)

LOL. Do you ever get a good day for both

• Options
    imagenybride0705:

imagepunkfiction_v.3:

I don't know if I want the answer to this.....LOL.

• Options
    imagebnljane1988:
    imagenybride0705:

imagepunkfiction_v.3:

I don't know if I want the answer to this.....LOL.

hahaha yes <3 i do. lots of them. but that doesn't mean that i want to chase 2 around a party ;)

aidan kincaid (12.19.06) sawyer grace (7.30.08) 
    reese madeline (5.11.10) miller paige (2.6.12)
    girl #5 due december 2013.

13 galveston1

IG: punkfictionv4

• Options
    Oooh....the 7th would work for us! 
  • Options
    We may be in depending on when it is.  FYI, the Superbowl is at 6pm on 2/7.  I can't do that date anyway because it's my nephew's b-day.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I could probably make the 7th as well  DH will be out of town that week, but I think he is returning on Thursday.  It is super bowl sunday so he will probably be watching the game even though the cowboys aren't playing.  

I am going out of town starting tomorrow until the 30th.  I will try my hardest to get back on while in Wyoming.  I will PM you my email address IBFL incase any information is sent regarding the party. 

• Options
    The 7th works for us as of right now. Saturday mornings are out because of swim lessons.
  • Options
    We would be in depending on when/if DH has to go back to China. We should find out sometime next week hopefully. So right now we are maybes. But I really want to finally go to a g2g lol!
    I will kick cancer's ass Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Dx Breast Cancer 4/2012 Invasive ductal carcinoma triple negative Currently on Taxol, start A & C in August
  • Options
    I can do either day ...  that weekend is actually wide open for me (knock on wood).  :)

• Options
    Bummer we can't make it, we will be out of town!
    Sophia Kate 3.31.08 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
     Wish we could come, but I'll be out of town on the 7th.
  • Options
    We have superbowl plans that day! :(
  • Options

imagesethsgal:
    We have superbowl plans that day! :(

Oh crap, I forgot about the Superbowl .. I won't be allowed anywhere, lol. 

• Options
    I'm interested, but can't to the 7th...Superbowl. 
  • Options
    imageflygeah:
    I'm interested, but can't to the 7th...Superbowl. 
    Ditto!
  • Options
    It would depend on what time. We scheduled a valentine mini-session that morning.
  • Options

imagemissjanel:
    It would depend on what time. We scheduled a valentine mini-session that morning.

Ditto and the Superbowl is that Sunday.

• Options
    I'm in, so long as it's not the 7th.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"