Secondary IF
Options

NFR: Please pray for us

So I became jobless when my time with the hospital ended and with the ugly recession have not been able to find a job. 

I moved up here (about 2ish hours from home) back before I got pregnant in 2005 with my ex. When I got together with my hubby we just stayed here.

I am VERY close with my family, I talk to my mom on the phone like 4 times a day sometimes. My dad is just CRAZY over my DD and begs to see her more.

Lately I have been lonely and homesick and wanting to move closer to home. We thought about it but we're in a recession and hubby has a great job and awesome boss. We didn't think it was a good idea for him to leave.

Well today hubby's boss announced that he wants to expand to another city (which is a lot closer to my home). I told hubby to talk to his boss about a transfer and so I'm praying he says yes. We would live either in my parents house or in their rental house for a few months then get our own place. 

Please pray for us, this could be a big break for us. I would be so happy, DD would be thrilled to be closer to my parents and I would have a better chance of getting a job there. Thanx ladies!!

PS- They have a good fertility clinic in this city we want to move close to that could give us more options (the clinic here is limited and doesn't offer IVF) 

Our Girls
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
AquinnahDori
"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Re: NFR: Please pray for us

• Options
    That sounds awesome!  I hope it works out for you.  You and your family will be in my prayers. 
    imageimageimageimage m/c at 8w4d - 10/2/09 baby girl Ruth Elise
  • Options

Thank you so much! I am trying not to be too excited since it's not a for sure thing yet, but I know if his boss says no I will be crushed! 

Eeek I'm nervous 

Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.....good Luck!
    One Beautiful Gift Delivered 11/08 One Beautiful Angel 8/10 4 Clomid/Ovidril/IUIs= Negative 2 Gonal F/Ovidril/IUIs= Negative Please Lord, I love this baby already, we are ready when You are.
  • Options

Your family will be in my prayers.  Hope you hear great news from your DH boss and get to move close to your family soon.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers TTC # 2 w/ PCOS since January 2010...BFP 12/31/11!! EDD 09/11/12 BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options
    You guys will definitely be in my thoughts and prayers.  Crossing my fingers that it all works out for the best.  Hope you get the good news soon.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
    TTC #2 since Nov '07
    Tried 4 cycles of Clomid, TI, Gonal-f, and IUI's - all BFFN's
    Both tubes removed Nov '09
    Low AMH = 0.3
    IVF #1 for Feb '10 - cancelled due to poor response - Gonal-f and Repronex
    IVF #1.2 for June '10 - Gonal-f, Menopur, and micro Lupron
    ER - 6/19 (2 retrieved), ET - 6/22 (1 transferred with ICSI), Beta 7/5 = BFFN
    IVF #2 for Nov '10 was cancelled due to poor response - Follistim, Repronex, and micro Lupron
    IVF #2.2 for Feb '11 - Gonal-f, Repronex, and Ganirelix
    ER - 2/24 (8 retrieved), ET - 3/1 (2 transferred with ICSI), froze 3, Beta 3/11 = BFFN
    FET - 4/19 (3 transferred), Beta 4/28 = BFP, EDD 1/4/12
  • Options
    You and yours are in my prayers like they always are Hon :)  I hope this works out for you!
  • Options
    Sending good thoughts your way!  GL!  Hope it works out for you and your family!  :)   Keep us posted!
  • Options
    Good vibes to you!  I hope it all works out for your family.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersm/c - 2.25.09, 5w5d; m/c - 9.27.09, 7w0d; m/c - 12.4.09, 6w0d
  • Options
    Oh my gosh!  You will definitely be in my prayer time tonight!  Keep us updated.
    Dx with severe endometriosis. DS#1 conceived with Met and TI. TTC#2 for 2.5 yrs. Dx 2nd IF. 4 clomid cycles, 2 IUIs, Finally IVF#1 w/ICSI worked for us! twins born 35w3d. Unexpected total hysterectomy 6/11. Now on the HRT train.

• Options
    Sounds like a great opportunity all around! I pray everything works out.
  • Options

Wow! I'm think how great it would be to live with your parents so that you can save your pennies for IVF or what have you. Ahh! If only pennies could pay for treatments!

I hope it works out for you!

Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    oh wow that would be great!  Hoping for the best for your family!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    That sounds like a wonderful plan for everyone!! I so hope it works out! Many prayers said. Keep us posted!!
    DD born 8/24/07
    TTC #2 since 4/09
    Unexplained Secondary IF
    4 failed rounds of clomid ~ 4 failed IUIs ~ 1 m/c
    2/3/11: IUI #5 - Femara/Follistim/Ovidrel/Crinone = BFP (2/14)!!!
    Beta #1 (12dpiui): 53 Beta #2 (14dpiui): 203 Beta #3 (20dpiui): 3932 Beta #4 (28dpiui): 60,775
    1st U/S (3/3): 2 sacs & yolks 2nd U/S (3/8) 2 heartbeats-TWINS!
    Baby A:6w6d HR 131 Baby B:6w4d HR 124
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    TWINS!! EDD 10/25/2011
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"