Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Anyone need size 3 Pampers?

I got a box of 116 size 3 Pampers cruisers at my work shower this week. But we are using cloth so we don't need them. (Love when people don't look at registries!) We cannot figure out where the box is from as most places carry the 120 ct. The only thing I can figure is that she ordered them online, which we can't return them to.

So we are trying to sell them. If anyone wants them we are asking $25. Looks like the box is $33 online. Depending on where you live I would be willing to deliver them to you or meet you halfway. I am in Mckinney.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers imageimage

Re: Anyone need size 3 Pampers?

• Just a FYI...I bought that size box (3 of them actually) on the 1/2 price sale at Target for $15 each.  Try there.
  • imagejfarmer27:
    Just a FYI...I bought that size box (3 of them actually) on the 1/2 price sale at Target for $15 each.  Try there.

Really?! Fabulous! I wonder if the one I checked just didn't have any left! I will try today.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Walmart will take any back as well b/c the UPC code is universal.  I have taken a few boxes I received as gifts there and they've always taken them back as long as you count it as your "2 without a receipt" for the year.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"