Minnesota Babies
Options

First Haircuts

Since we cannot go to Disney World for her first hair cut, I need some good suggestions :)

We are in Mpls. 

Thanks!

Re: First Haircuts

• Options

my hairstylist at the salon actually cuts my DS's hair.  She does a great job and charges me less for him that it would be at Great Clips. 

Otherwise I would suggest Kids Hair.  They are very patient and have videos for the kiddos to watch.  I liked it there(way better than other discount places that I took him to) but my stylist charges less and does a better job.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options

We have used Kids Hair many times, but have never really been happy with the cuts. I know the boys move around, but some of the cuts have been really bad. We go to the Highland location. I have heard from friends that use other locations that they are usually pretty happy with their results, so maybe Highland is a training center. I have also never seen the same employee twice. We took the oldest to Cost Cutters once.  There were a couple of styleist working a couple of people waiting. I swear they went in the back and drew straws to see who would cut DS hair. That cut was also terrible.

We did get good cuts last week at the place my mom goes. Not real close to home, but it was the typical shop I remember going to with my mom as a kid. We will more than likely take them there again. Pretty sad, I'm not even sure what the name of the shop was.

Good Luck!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    we had a great experience at Snip Its in Maple Grove (DS just ot his first cut a couple of weeks ago).
  • Options
    I take my daughter to Snip Its in Maple Grove regularly and love them! My only wish is that they would take appts, but the wait is not usually too long and they have a nice play area for the kids while we're waiting.
    Wife to an amazing man and mom to three darling girls!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"