Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Graco Melbourne Travel System???

Sorry in advance if this has already been asked but I went back a couple pages and didn't see anything... I am registered for both the melbourne pattern travel system and pack'n'play at Target.  Does anyone have either of these products?  Does anyone know if this is one of the recalled travel systems?  Since I do not own it yet I can't look up the model number to see if it is on the list Sad

Re: Graco Melbourne Travel System???

• Options

Of course you can look up the model # --go to www.gracobaby.com and look it up there on their products page.

I have the metrolite stroller--and from what the press release said on Graco's website, only models built and sold from 2001-2005 were affected...but I'd double check just to be sure!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    oh, thank you! I don't know why I didn't think of that myself!  Luckily it is not on the recall list.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have the travel system.  It's not one of the recalled ones :)
  • Options
    We bought the Graco Melbourne travel system from Target-- haven't used it yet though!
  • Options

Not recalled, because of the manufactor dates, but it has been clearanced out-- a while ago (the TS at least, not sure about the PNP). Because of this it might be hard to get and is probably available online only. It's one that was an insanely good deal a while back, so I know a lot of people were scouring Targets looking for it.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"