Illinois Babies

twins

Any advice for a first time mom to be having TWINS at the end of May. 

We're not finding out what were having.  Just started thinking about furniture and other accessories.  No family in state either - :-x

Any advice is appreciated.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: twins

• If you are looking for twins advice- your best bet is the Multiples board.

Or are you asking for advice on where to buy furniture in Chicago?

• My neighbor has triplets and she is part of a multiples club that she loves.  They have them in every community.  I know that a lot of furniture stores offer "twin" discounts, so I would ask for it.  My girlfriend is due in April with twin girls and she bought two of the convertible cribs that actually turn into twin beds instead of full size beds, so that she can keep the girls in the same room later on and they are a little smaller in size since she wants them in the same room.  Good luck!

• Loading the player...
  • Saturday, March 6, 2010

9:00 a.m. ? 1:00 p.m.

Tinley Park High School

6111 W. 175th Street, Tinley Park, IL  60477

Gently used SPRING & SUMMER children?s clothing including sizes preemie to teen.  Shoes & accessories, games, toys, bikes, books, strollers, cribs, high chairs, swings, bouncers, baby supplies, maternity clothing and just about anything else needed for children.

I went before my LO came and decorated the nursery. I went in August after the baby and got eveything I didn't get from my shower. I have saved SO much money!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"