Orange County Babies
Options

Any Jumper/exersaucer rec's?

Hi ladies! 

I have just started doing my research on these, but I figured I would get any input/experience you might have as well. TIA!  

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Any Jumper/exersaucer rec's?

• Options
    DJ LOVED his fisher price rain forest jumper - started at about 4 months and used it until he got to heavy.  it was so fun!
  • Options
    FP Rainforest Jumperoo
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Kaiden loves his Evenflo SmartSteps Exersaucer Mega - ABCD123  there are times he'll sit in it and be entertained for 30-45 minutes and he never stays entertained for that long
  • Options

We're borrowing a friends older FP Jumparoo.

& you may want to check Target this week, they're still clearing out items (January is traditionally baby clearance time) & I know they had a handful of jumpers/exercaucers.

Socializing foster puppies since 2009
    image image
    Chart for TTC#2
  • Options
    We have the FP rainforest jumperoo. DS loves it.
  • Options
    Carlee had the jumperoo at my mom's and liked it. At home, we had the Around We Go activity center and Carlee loved that b/c she could "walk" around it. Then you take off the seat when they're older and its an activity table.
  • Options
    image5dogs:

We're borrowing a friends older FP Jumparoo.

& you may want to check Target this week, they're still clearing out items (January is traditionally baby clearance time) & I know they had a handful of jumpers/exercaucers.

ahhh good call, I just read this! Thanks! 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I have the Baby Einstein jumperoo and we set it up when my niece was out here and she went crazy in that thing! My sister has the same one and said the baby loves it.
  • Options
    We have the Rain Forest Jumperoo, too. It's great. We got it for 1/2 price from craigslist in GREAT condition!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"