Illinois Babies
Options

OB in Orland/Tinley area

I just found out my gyni does not do OB.  Anyone have referrals for OB's in the Tinley/Orland area.  Thanks!

Re: OB in Orland/Tinley area

• Options
    I don't live in Orland/Tinley Park, but have a thought.  If your GYN doesn't do OB, they may be able to give you recommendations or referrals since I would imagine they get that question alot.
    TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
    IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
    IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
    IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
    Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
    IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
    Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
    Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
    IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
    IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
    ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
    Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
    IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
    IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
    **P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    My insurance just switched so I'm looking for a good OB/GYN in the same area (southwestern suburbs).  I'm looking for an all-female office.  Any suggestions?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The current office I'm in has 2 females OB but I can't say anything about them because I've never met them that's why i'm kind of iffy about going myself.  It's OBGYN Associates in Orland Park if you're interested.  They also have a office in Oak Lawn. 
  • Options

imagesonyadog:
    The current office I'm in has 2 females OB but I can't say anything about them because I've never met them that's why i'm kind of iffy about going myself.  It's OBGYN Associates in Orland Park if you're interested.  They also have a office in Oak Lawn. 

Not a big fan of them at all!! Dr. Ryan used to be my Dr. and he delivered DD and I am sooooo upset that I didn't switch before hand. I have sinced switched offices to Dr. Bush and Mietelski in Orland Park on 143rd and LaGrange and LOVE them :) Dr. Mietelski is a female and so is Dr. Bush and then there is a male Dr. Bush as well (her father I believe). It's an older office, but very friendly and they always spend a good amount of time with me with out rushing me out. That means a lot in my book.

Love multiplies it doesn't divide!!
    <a href="http://s975.photobucket.com/albums/ae238/MaMaSiBs/?action=view
  • Options
    Thanks for the recommendations.  Unfortunately I don't think they're in my insurance plan.
  • Options

What about West Suburban Womens Health.  They are in Willowbrook which is alittle out of the way but totally worth it!  I live in Homer Glen and go there.

The Doctors, nurses, midwifes, etc are all amazing.  You won't be sorry.

There # is 630-654-BABY.

• Options
    I go to Dr. Lori Leipold out of Palos Community Hospital
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I go to Dr. Gordon(male) OBGYN at Pronger-Smith in Tinley at 175th and LaGrange.  It's a group so you have a choice of a few Drs.  My SIL went to him and loved him.  Give him a try he's awesome!! They also have a Dr. Oliver who is a Pediatrician my SIL can not say enough good about him!! Good Luck!!!!
  • Options
    I also use Glenwood Medical in Orland Park...Dr. Bray, Dr. Mar, & Dr. Brusca.  They are a very busy practice, but I personally really like the doctors.  Good Luck.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"