Alabama Babies
Options

How strange is this?

DH just called me to tell me about his interesting lunch.  DH went to lunch with some friends today.  The waitress was a girl he went to high school with and has known most of his life.  I've met her a couple of times, and she always seemed really nice.  She decided to fill DH in on the last few years of her life and let him know she is divorced and interested in dating.  She even went so far as to write her number on the back of his reciept.  She knows DH is married, which he said he even mentioned to her today. 

What kind of person hands out their number to a married man at a restaurant?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
BabyFruit Ticker

m/c 05/2009
DD born 8/9/10
TTC #2 since 8/2012
CP 12/2012
dx MFI 10/2013
Surprise BFP 11/6/2013  EDD 7/19/2014
Beta #1 15 dpo HCG 355 Prog 30.9
Beta #2 22 dpo HCG 8147 Prog 18.8
Beta #3 29 dpo HCG 44580 Prog 29.8

Re: How strange is this?

• Options

...a very desperate, pathetic one! :(

ugh, how annoying for both you and your dh!

• Options
    That is strange!!! I think me and my DH would both be annoyed by that too.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageuagirl:

Answer:  A total skank!!

Yikes....how awkward for your DH. 

• Options

A homewrecker.   I've known a few women in my life like that and its totally inappropriate and disgusting.  Needless to say there's women like that everywhere. 

• Options
    image12106mrsmun:
    imageuagirl:

LOL, exactly what I was thinking!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagelilcrablegs:
    image12106mrsmun:
    imageuagirl:

LOL, exactly what I was thinking!

THIS EXACTLY!!! 

• Options

I'd agree w/all the adjectives used to describe her already listed, LOL.

That's just awful.  I guess she has NO tact what.so.ever.

Kinda like the chick that hitted on, cheated on with my ex fiance only to later marry him w/my ring.  Did I mentioned she tried it on b/f I got it - I was told this MUCH later of course.
    People like that have NO self esteem and just look for attn if you ask me.

• Options

Umm...I'm just gonna go ahead and say that I would be paying a visit to "insert restaurant name here" very, very soon.  I know most of you would take the high road however, I'm not that girl.  She's bold enough to do that, I feel like it's my place to let her know that I'm bold enough to beat her ars.

Okay, back to sweet me now.

• Options
    She's a ho.  I hate women like that.  Skanks.
  • Options

imageSoon2BMrsWiley:
    She's a ho.  I hate women like that.  Skanks.

Yep I agree!  

• Options
    imageMrsAO:

Umm...I'm just gonna go ahead and say that I would be paying a visit to "insert restaurant name here" very, very soon.  I know most of you would take the high road however, I'm not that girl.  She's bold enough to do that, I feel like it's my place to let her know that I'm bold enough to beat her ars.

I would totally do the same thing!!

• Options
    image12106mrsmun:
    imageMrsAO:

Haha me too...I don't know if I'd be bold enough to come right out and be like *itch you better back off...but I'd make myself very visible to her and let her see that he's mine! 

• Options
    Since no one has said it yet, let me be the first to say "Bless her heart" I admit, I'm a yankee so did I use it in the correct instance?
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    image12106mrsmun:
    imageMrsAO:

i'd go, play dumb and get her table.  Then I'd see what she's ALL about. 

I talk a big game, huh?

• Options
    imageaubie96:
    image12106mrsmun:
    imageMrsAO:

I talk a big game, huh?

I too, talk a big game, but go running at the first sign on confrontation.  I'm way too nice.   Although I would love to wait another month or so until I actually look pregnant (instead of like I had too much ice cream) and go sit at her table with DH for lunch.  I wonder if she would ask why he never called?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker

m/c 05/2009
    DD born 8/9/10
    TTC #2 since 8/2012
    CP 12/2012
    dx MFI 10/2013
    Surprise BFP 11/6/2013  EDD 7/19/2014
    Beta #1 15 dpo HCG 355 Prog 30.9
    Beta #2 22 dpo HCG 8147 Prog 18.8
    Beta #3 29 dpo HCG 44580 Prog 29.8

• Options
    imageuagirl:
    imageaubie96:
    image12106mrsmun:
    imageMrsAO:

I talk a big game, huh?

I too, talk a big game, but go running at the first sign on confrontation.  I'm way too nice.   Although I would love to wait another month or so until I actually look pregnant (instead of like I had too much ice cream) and go sit at her table with DH for lunch.  I wonder if she would ask why he never called?

I'm too nice too.  Plus I think about what was done to me and I would NEVER do that to someone.  I would just turn the other cheek (as they say) and trust my  DH (as I know you do). 

I think that would be HILARIOUS if you did that.

Like I said, play dumb, use that card, LOL

• Options
    imageuagirl:
    imageaubie96:
    image12106mrsmun:
    imageMrsAO:

I talk a big game, huh?

Haha. You should totally do this.

I have one word for these kids of girls: S L U T.

Once, a few years ago DH told me that an ex-girlfriend of his (who is also married and has kids) was instant messaging him inappropriate things and trying to have conversations with him online that he was not comfortable with. He stopped responding to her attempts but she kept trying to email him and text message him.

I let him deal with it first. When she kept on doing it, I stepped in and wrote her a nice, long, nasty back the F-off letter. Problem solved.

BabyFruit Ticker
    mmc and d&c at 8.5 weeks - 8/23/2010
    natural m/c and d&c at 10 weeks - 1/24/2014
    DX w/ hetero C677t and A1298C MTHFR - 3/4/2014

• Options
    imageMrsAO:

Me too.  I'm not afraid to take my earrings out.  :)

• Options
    imageaubie96:

pretty much sums it up!
  • Options
    I also agree with all the adjectives used. 
  • Options

OMG - what ballz she has!!!

• Options
    Wow - that's about as trashy as it gets....
  • Options
    imagelilcrablegs:
    imageaubie96:

pretty much sums it up!

This!

And yet I'm still in shock that someone would actually DO that...it's like something you'd see on TV or a movie, but not actually experience in real life. Wow. Totally. Unimpressed.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"