Cleveland Babies
Options

OB/GYN Referrals??

my fiance and I recently moved to Brunswick and plan to start trying for a baby this spring. I need to find a new OB/GYN in the area as soon as possible. I'd rather go with a University Hospital doctor as opposed to a Cleveland Clinic doctor if possible. Any suggestions??
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers IAmPregnant Ticker

Re: OB/GYN Referrals??

• Options
    I really like my doc but she is not with either of those hospitals. She is affiliated with Parma Hospital, her name is Dr. George.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I go to Dr. Deborah Gerson, she is out off 271 in Chagrin. That's probably a little further than you want to go. But both her and the other OB/GYN there use University Hospital downtown for birthing.

I recommend going to the University Hospitals website and seeing if you can find an OB/GYN through their listings. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I see Phillip Brozozowski and I think he is university. He is in Willoughby.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I see Mitch Reider at Suburban Hospital, but the group delivers at UH. He's wonderful. A few of my friends see some of his partners and they are very pleased with their care. Good luck.
  • Options

imagebmp84:
    I see Phillip Brozozowski and I think he is university. He is in Willoughby.

He also delivers with Lake Health System  :-)

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
    1/1 Spotting, 1/3 beta 36,000, 1/5 u/s empty sac measuring 7w (9w5d), 1/6 d&c
    You will always be loved & missed our sweet angel.
  • Options
    When I had my DD (14 yrs ago), my OB was Dr. Gingo, he was out of Southwest (which is a UH hosp if I'm not mistaken). Southwest has a good L&D department from what I remember.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"