San Diego Babies
Options

Hi all

Hi I'm planning on cloth diapering and was wondering if anyone in San Diego has any for sale. I'm in Vista but I can commute as far as Miramar, Camp Pendleton and Del mar. Also any military spouses husbands leaving before the baby is born how are you going to share pics of baby with husband while he's gone.

Re: Hi all

• Options
    Hello! I've been lurking on craigslist for San Diego and there is quite a few people selling cloth diapers for pretty cheap...and it actually seems like it was in Vista.  My hubby will be deploying not quite a month after LO is here (or he could end up getting shipped out anytime now)  I'm going to be emailing him photos and sending real copies of them in the mail on top of that.  Is your DH deploying before LO is here?  If you ever need anything let me know.  We make alot of sacrifices :)  Good Luck
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options

Hi! I'm in Vista too, and I'm planning to CD. Do you know where Babies in Bloom is? This weekend, on Saturday at 10 am, they are having a "Cloth Diaper Garage Sale". There will be about 10-12 moms there selling their stash of CDs. I'm definitely planning to check it out!

https://www.babies-in-bloom.com/

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"