Baby Showers
Options

Need unique Shower game Ideas....

Since it is the norm for us to do showers for every baby, I am throwing a shower for a firends 2nd baby...and our whole group of friends is pregnant with their 2nd, and everyone is having a 2nd. SO I am in need of shower games that we havn't all just played at all the other previous showers... yes the lady of honor wants games...again.....

So I have the match the candy bar game, and the celebrity baby name game.... I need 2 more games...any ideas of something a little more unique then the guess the poop in the diaper kinda games....

Re: Need unique Shower game Ideas....

• Options
    I have heard about this game.....get little babies put them in ice and give every guest one in their drinks.  The first person whose water breaks gets a prize
  • Options
    When i hosed my friend's shower, I had everyone send me a baby picture and interesting fact about them as a baby.  Then I put pictures on one side and facts on the other side of a posterboard.  Everyone had to match the baby picture with the fact.  It was really fun to learn things about each other's childhood.  We got facts like "I wanted to be an Easter bunny when I grew up......but settled for being a doctor".  It was hilarious.  It's a good twist on the boring "guess the baby pic" game.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

At one of my friends showers they put pictures of her and her husband throughout their childhood - each guest had a sheet of paper to guess their ages in each photo.

At a shower I hosted we used an online photo merger to create "baby pictures."  We mixed the mom to be with the dad to be, George Clooner, Brad Pitt, and McDreamy. Then we mixed the Dad to be with the mom to be, Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Anniston, and Jennifer Gardner. Then we printed them all out - put a couple of pictures of the parents to be as babies in the middle of the photos and each guest had to vote on which baby was actually the two parents mixed together.

I always like the guess how big the belly is using ribbon - its super easy and fun to see how close some people are and how far off others can be.

• Options

A quick and easy one is to put M&M's in a baby bottle and have guests guess how many.  The closest without going over wins.  The prize could be the M&M's if you want.

Another one that a lot of people do (but with a twist) is to have the mom-to-be go around and show each guest a tray full of baby items (that can be donated to her afterwards) and tell the guests to look carefully because they will have to use their memory.  DO NOT tell them to look at the tray carefully.  Then have mom-to-be walk out of the room (and stay out).  Then ask the guests quetions about the mom-to-be (what color shoes did she have on, how many rings, was she wearing a necklace, did she have eye shadow on, lipstick, etc).  It is hilarious because most people were concentrating so hard to remember the items on the tray they really weren't paying attention to the mom-to-be or what she was wearing!

• Options
    Great ideas ladies!!
  • Options
    A friend of mine suggested to me that we play "design the onesie". The person with the best design wins.   So I guess you can get puffy paint and beads, rhinestones, etc. and let the decorating begin.  I thought it would be cute once the baby arrives to send each guest a thank you with a picture of baby in the onesie they designed.
  • Options
    Baby gift Bingo. It was awesome. Each guest was anticipating the gift opening in hopes of winning. It really kept them interested and not so bored. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageprincessccdixon:
    Great ideas ladies!!

Ha you beat me to it..I have major pregnant brain and forgot I posted this.
    Thanks so much for the ideas, now I have to pick which ones to use!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"