Texas Babies
Options

We have a heartbeat!

LOL - yeah, because of the holidays, I JUST had my first midwife appointment yesterday!  Everything looked good... we are sticking with my LMP for a due date of July 22 for right now, but I have a dating ultrasound in a couple of weeks since I have such long, irregular cycles.  Midwife says I am measuring around 13 weeks though, so they will most likely hold the date.

So far so good!  Wow that first trimester just whizzed on by. =P 

Re: We have a heartbeat!

• Options
    congrats!! That's fantastic news! and awesome for the 1st tri flying by!
  • Options
    Wow!!! That's awesome.. can't believe you're in the 2nd tri already! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Yay!! You live in the neighborhood across from the Renassaince at the Vineyards, right? Doesn't your daughter go to Concordia Child Care?

I hope I am thinking of the right nestie!

Anyways, we are very anxious to officially move up there (in about 2 months). We know no one!! Was hoping to have a playdate/gtg once we are there since we don't have any established friends in SA yet :o)  

BTW- we are TTC #2 too!! 

Tonya 

• Options
    imageTonya&Cody:

Yay!! You live in the neighborhood across from the Renassaince at the Vineyards, right? Doesn't your daughter go to Concordia Child Care?

That's us! There are actually a few girls on here that live nearby. =)  Yupm we can gtg once you get settled in... heck, the girls may end up in the same class at Concordia at some point!

• Options

Great!! She is on the wait list for April 1st. I am very nervous about her going there but love the location!! The price is so much more than I pay my sitter now Tongue Tied

• Options
    Dawn, you are looking great!!  Good to hear that your pregnancy is zipping by without problems.  I can't believe how much Sarah has grown!  She has soo much hair now.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Congrats!!!  And nice that the first tri flew by, that one seems to be the slowest :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"