1st Trimester

Morning sickness?

Hey ladies!  I'm 4 weeks (today, yay) and while I realize everyone is different, I'm curious as to when you started having morning sickness? 

Re: Morning sickness?

• if your lucky you wont. but it could be now or 5-6 weeks. if you do get it try wearing seabands and eating peppermints. i had it all day the first time around and this time! thank goodness its going away!
  • Nausea hit around 6 weeks.

Baby #3 is on the way! EDD  3/8/15
    DD1--8/29/10
    DD2--11/6/12

• Loading the player...
  • imageJonahsmom821:
    if your lucky you wont. but it could be now or 5-6 weeks. if you do get it try wearing seabands and eating peppermints. i had it all day the first time around and this time! thank goodness its going away!

So far, I don't feel a single pregnancy symptom, but I didn't with the pregnancy I m/c either.  Who knows?  I'd love to be like my mom and feel great the whole time, but I just want to be prepared.

Great idea on having seabands and peppermints. They are going into my purse tomorrow in case ms hits!

• I never did last time.  I am hoping it is the same this time too.  I have heard it usually starts around 6 weeks.
  • I was just getting ready to ask this question!  It looks like we should both enjoy the next two weeks, just in case.
  • around eight weeks last time, but I'm starting to feel queasy now with this one.
  • ~ 5 weeks
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • With my DD I had morning sickness from weeks 8-16. Zofran and Ginger Ale were my friends.

• 6wks 1 day D:

Ginger beer is a lifesaver. But it has to have real ginger in it, not just ginger flavour. I also make a syrup (water with sugar, boiled over stove) with grated ginger in it and add it to soda water. It's  a cheaper and more natural alternative.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• 5 weeks.  I'm almost 8 weeks and it's still going pretty much every day.  But maybe you'll get lucky!
  • Still nothing, knock on wood!
  • i was lucky. none for me :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • For me it was 4w5d. I had one day to enjoy the positive test and the next morning it started.  Now I am just waiting for it to end!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"