Phoenix Babies
Options

North Phoenix OB reccomendation

Does anyone have an OB in North Phoenix that they absolutely love and want to reccomend? I just found out my GYN left the practice. Thanks!!

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: North Phoenix OB reccomendation

• Options
    Love love love dr desalvo at desert west obgyn
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Dr. Shannon at Caring for Women clinic is really good.  I've actually heard great things about all the Dr's there (they are also all female).  It's located at 40th St and Bell. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I really liked Dr.DeSanto at Camelback Women's Health, it's at Tatum and Shea.
  • Options
    I love Dr. Bartell at Caring for Women. She was great. They are located at 40th street and Bell.
  • Options
    I see Dr. Christine Oehler at Desert West OB (Union Hills and 59th Ave).  She's great!
  • Options
    Josefa Apigo Dunlap and 2nd st. WONDREFUL!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Dr DeSanto from Camelbacks Women Health
  • Options
    My OB, Dr. McKernan, is in Glendale (Arrowhead Hospital). I really like him and his staff. Long waits on days you have both an ultrasound and regular appointment, but worth it.
  • Options
    Dr Contant and Desert west OBGYN is awesome!
  • Options
    Dr. Tom at Desert West, she was also one of the top 50 doctors in Phoenix magazine a couple months ago, that's how I found her. 
  • Options
    Dr. Osullivan from Camelback Womens Health delivered both of my kids and I like her. 
  • Options

imagetanislynn:
    Dr. Tom at Desert West, she was also one of the top 50 doctors in Phoenix magazine a couple months ago, that's how I found her. 

I 2nd this rec!!  We interviewed several docs and Dr. Tom was the best match.  I do know that there is a wait to get in to see her so book your initial appt. asap.  

• Options

I'm also going to caring for Women on 40th St. and Bell. My bff recommended her Dr. to me after having 2 children. I have yet to see the Dr, but over all I love that place so far. They are very informative especially if this is your first pregnancy like it is mine.

I will be seeing Dr. Valerie Scholten, I got an Ultra Sound around 8 weeks and they printed pictures and showed me the HB. So you don't have to wait too long to get that done.  The hospitals you can choose from are PV (ew) and SHC Shea which is where my friend delivered, and I've had my heart set because I absolutely love that hospital everyone is so nice there. My first appointment was 12/28 and my next is 1/26 they will be seeing me every 4 weeks I believe until the anatomy scan.

I had also went to an OBGYN near 90th St. and Shea right behind SHC Arizona Women's Care I believe, I was sent there for a possible cyst or fibroid in my cervex over a year ago, I saw Dr. Heathcott, and she did an internal exame, and "did not find anything", she also to me wasn't very nice in explaining things that I had questions about, so I never really went back, and whatever it was kept hurting for over a year. It was painful during sex, and while using tampons, that I couldn't do either. Eventually it stopped hurting and went away, which can happen with fibriods or cysts I'm not sure if it's both or either. But that's my story for that office, and I wasn't too happy. 

• Options
    Cornerstone Women's....Dr. Castro she is wonderful along with the rest of the staff.  It also is a new office that is very clean and welcoming.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Zane_0196-1
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"