Illinois Babies

Pediatrician in downtown chicago

Can anyone please recommend a good ped. practice.  I can't seem to find an office that I am like yet!  Help!  

Re: Pediatrician in downtown chicago

• OK, so they aren't in downtown Chicago but in downtown Evanston (the train station is right outside their building).  However, they are SO good that I have to mention them.  My son's pediatrician is Dr. Blivaiss through the Northshore University Health System.  While he is everything I had hoped for in a pediatrician, I especially love the CNP at his office- Nancy Holdsworth (maybe it's Holzworth- we always just call her Nancy) and this is who I generally make all of my son's "well baby" check-ups with because it is so obvious that she truly cares and is so knowledgeable about all things kid-related.  I love her (really LOVE her), my husband loves her, and my son loves her.  I hope this help.  I'm sorry it's not exactly what you asked for but hope you check them out anyhow.

• Cahan, Weinstein, Taxman & Penoushis...

I like Weinstein although I've only met him and Dr Cahan.   

• Loading the player...
  • My daughter has had two appointments at Town and County Pediatrics(https://www.townandcountrypeds.com/) on Halsted. So far we like it. There is a parking garage attached to the building and the office is open 7 days a week. There are a lot of doctors in the practice and we will meet each doc at each appointment. Then we will be able to pick the one we like best. For our first appointment, the nursing staff was very friendly and they let us stay in the room after the appointment to nurse.  Hope that helps, good luck!

• Child and Adolescent Healthcare on Maple and Clark. We love Dr. T!!!!!
  • Child and Adolescent Healthcare on Maple and Clark.  We LOVE Dr. T!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"