Pennsylvania Babies

** Tamara ** Christina ** wanderlust **

Since you all like Dr. Miller, I was wondering.... have any of you had any work done other than the normal cleaning/exam/fillings? Also, how hi-tech is the office? I never knew what I was missing out on until I switched dentists before, I'd hate to go backwards. (Things like the little oral "camera" they can use to get a closer look at your teeth, etc.)

Re: ** Tamara ** Christina ** wanderlust **

• I have not had anything done there other than cleanings/exam/xrays.  DH has had fillings done and loves how quick Dr. Miller is with them.  I don't see their office as being very high tech though.  I would probably call to ask if they have the oral camera.  Good luck!
    {Blog}
    TTC since Jan 07. Dx with PCOS Jan 08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Compared to my last dentist I think the office seems pretty low tech, they dont even use a computer for their scheduling (which can be pretty frustrating).  I've only been there for cleanings so far but Andrew did break a tooth and they took care of it pretty quickly and he was happy with the result.

I love love love my old dentist but they only take United Concordia and Delta Dental... Dental Health of Silver Spring... if you have one of those insurances I would reccomend going there, its by the walmart in mechanicsburg.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"