what is this?

This

• Loading the player...
  • imageaerobaby:

imagejasrun80:
    what is this?

This

Flame Free Friday Confessions.

Any confessions you have, pg related or sometimes not, post them here and no one will flame you for them.

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageaerobaby:

imagejasrun80:
    what is this?

This

Flame Free Friday Confessions. Confess something in this post without being flamed by anyone else. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Erica & Justin
    Parents of Ethan-4 Spencer-1 Peyton-3months
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I think it's silly when people complain about people posting song lyrics for their FB status. Sometimes song lyrics are what's on my mind! Isn't that the point of a status.

If you don't like it, fine. But you're stupid for b!tching about it.

• I don't want to bf so I can go back to taking OTC meds and drinking at my leisure.
    Photobucket

Bar tab = $156,000, Bus to Foxwoods = $0, Puking in the Stanley Cup = Priceless

• I'll go...

I really want to go tanning to get some color. I usually go 3 or 4 times in the winter and just have felt so gross lately. But opinions on safety during pregnancy are so mixed I just won't go Sad

eta: my frowny face was being weird, haha.

• last night i was at nordstrom & i was following a nice lady around as she debated the boots she was trying on & off( i wanted those suckes as soon as i saw them in her hands!), I kept trying on boots near her & she said, "try these, but they are 100 bucks" -- i said, "ok, oooh, these are nice, i would get them unless you are?" they were the last ones! she said, "take em" ... then she followed me to the guy who gets the other shoe (a sale situation) & says ,"two in that size if you have em" and he looked but they only had 1. I said, "are you sure?" implying that they were already mine as i held them both & she said "go ahead." then i felt bad because they were hers & i was waiting for her to drop em but she gave them right to me... then i think because i wanted them, so did she... my hubs said she had a crazy eye & that she already forgot the whole thing but i blessed her for being nice & letting me manipulate the situation..
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Some of the posts lately on this board annoy the poop out of me lol.  I don't really care how you want to spell your lo's name.  :p
  • imageFutureIsGold:
    Some of the posts lately on this board annoy the poop out of me lol.  I don't really care how you want to spell your lo's name.  :p

hahahahaaaaaa 

• We don't need my income at all, and hiring a nanny will probably cost us almost as much, but I still want to go back to work anyway. 
  • I get annoyed with all the it's a girl, it's a boy posts. And I hate the name opinion posts. I don't even read them but even having to see them pop up is annoying.
  • I have to go return my wedding band today and I'm hoping I don't cry in the store while I do it...

:(
  • It bothers me that people think it is their human given right to tell me how to give birth to my child. I don't want to hear that it is painful. I believe that labor is not comfortable, but I believe (granted, this is all IMO) that normal childbirth should not be "painful". I hate that word, "painful". I agree with discomfort, but women have been having babies for millenia and doing it without drugs, so this is my belief that I want to bring my Bean into the world without drugs.

To add more, if you chose to use drugs, that doesn't bother me either. Just people trying to scare me about childbirth is what really pisses me off.

• My SIL has a friend who is due any day now. She said her friend said the Hospital is only allowing 2 visitors. She was like "So I just wanted you to know that just in case you wanted to change hospitals or anything." Um... no. I am happy with our facility, very happy with my OB and very happy that you can't be in there!! I am not moving my hospital just so you can see your niece/nephew right away. That is ridiculous. My Mom and DH will be there, that is all I need. I don't even like you and I am so glad you are moving to NYC and will only be around for LO's first month.
  • I have one more.

I feel very inferior that my boobs haven't grown AT ALL. Not a thing has changed with them and everyone else has these massive honkers except me, hanging out at the 36D.

• I hate being pregnant. It is a miserable state of being. I wish it would just hurry up. I think women who enjoy pregnancy have some sort of mental disorder  <~~~~~grupmy Zip it!

• I still haven't totally come to terms with having a baby..  this was a BIG surprise and although I am to the halfway point.. I am still not very excited
  • imagecassianddavid:

I have one more.

I feel very inferior that my boobs haven't grown AT ALL. Not a thing has changed with them and everyone else has these massive honkers except me, hanging out at the 36D.

I would looove a D...I'm still in my A cup.   And yet I have stretch marks below my nips, they are a bit fuller but haven't grown enough for me to need a bigger bra cup...bigger around...yea...but out..nope and its making me bitter becuase pregnancy was my last natural chance of having big boobs for a change.   I still have hope though, hopefully they'll get bigger when the milk comes in. 

Oh, and I bought my husband a little gift due to my crazy emotional-ness that he's had to deal with this week, even though he understands.   I feel bad for my constant crying/sobbing, even though I know I shouldn't.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Everyone keeps telling me i need to exercise in order for my precnancy and labor to be easier.  I never exercised on a regular basis before i got pregnant and have been the same weight since 2001.  I just dont have the will power to stay on a regular exercise schedule and i dont feel bad about it.  I will exercise when i want to... otherwise, LEAVE ME ALONE!
    BFP#1 - 10/09, DS born 6/17/10 BFP#2 - 09/12, EDD 6/6/13, MMC 10/31/12 @8w5d, D&C 11/30/12 Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Anniversary
  • I took a nice cold Reese's Peanut Butter Cup out of my bosses fridge this morning & ate it for breakfast. He is out of the office today, Lol! There are a few more in there so I don't think he will notice...or care, but I couldn't resist! Angel
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I had a fight with my hubby, I found a pack of cigarettes.it made me feel so hurt.we had an agreement long time ago. It is not the way I wanted to start my day.
  • Okay, okay...one more!

I went to return something at Marshall's/Home Goods last night (my favorite store that easily gets me into trouble!) and when the return was done I browsed the shoe section...andddd found a gorgeous pair of pumps that I HAD to have!!! So much for being good & trying not to spend money on things I don't reallllly need. Bu they, us girls have to treat ourselves every now and then! Don't tell DH! Lol, hahaa they are in the trunk of my car! Stick out tongue

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagecaseybuchda:
    I get annoyed with all the it's a girl, it's a boy posts. And I hate the name opinion posts. I don't even read them but even having to see them pop up is annoying.

THIS...totally. And while we're being completely honest: I absolutely hate having people ask questions about nursery themes, bedding, etc. It's a freaking room - do whatever - nobody really cares. Oh, and just one more - I loathe when people switch tri- boards, and they feel the need to introduce themselves. If you have a question to ask or something to add to an existing post, then I'll notice you're here. Otherwise, I don't think you need a special, personalized introduction.

• I secretly want to throw something at Nate. All the time. He has been pushing every single button that I have lately. I left for work early to get away from him and I am not going home until extremely late. I am going to visit my cousins instead.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageDreamsicle23:
    I don't want to bf so I can go back to taking OTC meds and drinking at my leisure.

This.  I think about this often as well.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I was a good 15 lbs overweight when we got pg and I'm only 5'1. I felt horrible of how I looked then...I mean I was out right disgusted at myself.  24 lbs later at almost 22 weeks I feel like a complete lard a$$.  I love, love, love my bump (and my little girl inside) but the extra weight has also gone to my face, butt, thighs, arms...basically everywhere else too.  I'm so self-conscience of how I look that it has influenced me not to take any pg pictures yet.  I'm also scared to initiate sex with my boyfriend because I feel like he's going to turn me down because of my appearance. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"