Detroit Babies

similac isomil?

Does anyone use this?  I have a bunch of unopened sample cans that I feel bad throwing out.
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker

Re: similac isomil?

• I have those too- we use the blue can:)  I am planning to donate them to a food bank since no one I know uses it, either:)  Hope all is well and I hope to meet Lexi one day!
  • jsmo - I am so glad you responded b/c i was going to page you today anyways!!

That is a good idea about a food bank. I am going to see if the homeless shelter in pontiac (near where I work) will take them!!

I was going to page you to see when you started taking Libby to the pool/swim classes? I want to start Lexi in the water but I am not sure if there is an age limit. I hope to meet Libby to! She is so cute in all your pics on facebook! Also do you need a waterproof diaper cover or anything?

• Loading the player...
  • image? J & R 07 ?:

jsmo - I am so glad you responded b/c i was going to page you today anyways!!

That is a good idea about a food bank. I am going to see if the homeless shelter in pontiac (near where I work) will take them!!

I was going to page you to see when you started taking Libby to the pool/swim classes? I want to start Lexi in the water but I am not sure if there is an age limit. I hope to meet Libby to! She is so cute in all your pics on facebook! Also do you need a waterproof diaper cover or anything?

Sorry to butt in- just wanted to say that most swim classes start at 6 months.  I haven't seen any classes that start earlier than that.  Also, check out the ones through Utica schools.  They pretty much have classes going on year-round (each session is 6 weeks) and they were pretty inexpensive.  I want to say it was like $25? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • image? J & R 07 ?:

jsmo - I am so glad you responded b/c i was going to page you today anyways!!

We go to the lifetime fitness in Rochester Hills, and you can start bringing children to the pool at 3 months. Not sure when classes start, but we see lots of families bringing their LO's just to get them used to the water. GL!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We go to Goldfish in Birmingham (where I work) and you can start at 4 months there.  They also have family swim times M-Th from 12-1 and Friday nights from 6:30-8.  There is no age limit for those.  Maybe we could meet up there sometime (and anyone who is interested)?  I'm sure I could get you in for a free family swim:)  At Goldfish they require a reusable swim diaper- anything that can be washed and worn again.  They sell them there for $10.99, although I have gotten them on clearance at Target and Babies R Us.  I'm not sure if the swim diaper requirement is standard at all public pools (I suspect not)...? 

• jsmo- I would love to meet up there once Lexi hits 4 months! Maybe late feb sometime??

Good tip on finding a swim diaper on clearance!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"