LGBT Parenting

so sore this week

Suddenly this week I have become so sore and uncomfortable. I don't know what's up, but all the muscles in my stomach... especially up top near my ribs have been aching and hurting like crazy. I've been getting short of breath too. Sitting at my computer all day at work sucks, and by the end of the day I'm so sore I'm practically in tears.

I'm going to ask my doc about it tonight, at my appointment, but has anyone else experienced this?

Maybe I don't have a heightened sense of smell, but I've never smelled any vagina on my pants. -- TSD

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Bloggity Blog - You know you want to...

Re: so sore this week

• Hi Meegs,

First, sorry that you're uncomfortable.

While I haven't experienced that personally, from my professional experience with expectant moms, it is pretty common toward the end of pregnancy. The shortness of breath in generally from the baby taking up space where your lungs usually are. Hopefully your doctor will confirm that it's nothing to worry about and maybe it will even dissipate before she comes!

Met 07/07/05, Wedding 07/07/07, Legal Marriage Ceremony 12/9/12, Baby Boy Born 08/09/13 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • No experience but wanted to say I'm sorry. I hope you get some relief soon.
  • Loading the player...
  • not me personally, obviously, but my wife did. it was the little monkey pushing his feet up into her ribs. uncomfortable and sometimes downright painful for her to the point of crying. often she could get him to shift a bit by pushing a little with the palm of her hand or stretching up and toward the other side and that made her more comfortable. good luck!
  • Just wanted to stop in and tell you that I hope the pain goes away quickly!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"