TTC After a Loss

YOU! YOU! You know who you are ...

if you're anxiously saying to yourself "Where is Grrrr, delivery was confirmed an hour ago . . . "

You should know I've been making room in my freezer for the life-saving not having to cook for 2 weeks.

I love you guys.  So much.  So so so so so much. 

Re: YOU! YOU! You know who you are ...

•  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I hope it helps you relax!
  • Loading the player...
  • We love you too!
  • You guys are the best.

SHELL.  Where the HECK are you?  You.are.awesome..

Also, I might point out that while "Funnel cake fries" are SO not on Colinda's approved list of daily binge foods, I suspect they will TOTALLY be on mine.  OMG.  I about fell over while unpacking all that food.

And even better?  There's DRY ICE TO PLAY WITH.  OMG.  I mean really, life couldn't get much better than it is right now.  :)

• I am glad you are happy. Shell did a great job on organizing everything. 

• I'm horribly confused, but I'm glad you got something good and get to have fun with dry ice! I love dry ice.
  • imagenoah-bear:
    I'm horribly confused, but I'm glad you got something good and get to have fun with dry ice! I love dry ice.

Me too. I wish i would have seen the post about it because I would have loved to get something to you! I hope it helps!

3 miscarriages, Infertility, & Premature Birth Abigail and Adalynn born @ 25w1d Lilypie Second Birthday tickers FAQ: Resources for New NICU Moms
    FAQ: My Friend Just Had a Preemie, How Can I Help?
  • imagenoah-bear:
    I'm horribly confused, but I'm glad you got something good and get to have fun with dry ice! I love dry ice.

I came home from working in DD's classroom this morning to find 3 giant coolers on my front step.  Full of Schwan's food.  Lovely lovely stuff. 

The best part is that I don't have to meal plan or menu or think about anything for probably 2 weeks at least.  No breakfast worries, no dinner worries, leftovers for lunch.  Life is good. 

• Is this another thing I missed by not being on FB???  Damn it.  I feel so left out.

Grrrr - I'm so sorry for everything you are going through.  Just pretend my name was on that card too! Big Smile

• We love you honey. I hope it helps you relax, and gives you a so needed break.
  • imagenoah-bear:

Lol, me too!

• :)
    BFP #1 9/23/09. Missed MC 10w3d D&C 11/3/09.

BFP #2 4/13/10. Bridget born 12/28/10

BFP #3 Finn born 8/11/15

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt1cb8c4.aspx[/img][/url]

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageCLAYLIOVER:

imagenoah-bear:

Me too. I wish i would have seen the post about it because I would have loved to get something to you! I hope it helps!

me too. (attn: shell or organizers: if you want help - let me know, I'd be happy to contribute!)

m/c#1 07/16/08 (11 weeks), m/c#2 10/10/08 (8 weeks). and then nothing since except every test possible (no answers). IUI#1 and #2: BFNs Super lucky to be buddies with Peetie. Our out of nowhere, surprise DD born 5/29/2011
  • YAY! I am glad it came and you like it!

I hope this helps the next few weeks to be low key and less stress for you so you can heal.

kisses! 

• Yay.  I hope you're able to get some much-needed rest and stress a little less for the next couple weeks.

Much love to you.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Photobucket

TTCAL buddy to LMichelleG - Praying for a miracle

PgALbuddy to CanonMom & BriAZ - Congrats on your beautiful little girls Labor Buddy to Luvsbunny

• Since we can't hug you irl we thought of a way to let you know we are here for you, much love and enjoy a worry free few weeks.  HUGS through the screen.

• WE LOVE YOU TOO!  Enjoy and we hope we have helped put some ease into your life.

HUGS!

• Aw, shucks! Love you too!
    Married to Jon 9-18-2004
    Kate was born 1-26-2008
    Natural m/c on 10-18-09 at 9.5 weeks
    Mira was born 9-14-2010
  • We love you too. We'd do it again in a heartbeat.

• imageColindaP:

We love you too. We'd do it again in a heartbeat.

ditto!

I"m so glad you liked everything ,grr

Shell did a great job in updating and organizing everything! 

Missing our sweet Angeline. BFP #1: 7.12.09 / EDD: 3.15.10 / Missed Miscarriage: 8.14.10
    BFP #2: 3.16.10 / EDD: 11.28.12 / Collin Rex born 12.1.10
    TTC#2: May 2012
    BFP #3: 7.5.12 / CP 7.12.12
    BFP #4: 1.28.12 / EDD: 10.11.13
    betas: 10dpo: 91 / 14dpo: 493 / first u/s: 3.4.13
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Seriously guys, food hugs rock.  :)

I had a chicken pot pie for lunch.  .  .  and was kinda weepy because it tasted like. . . looooooove.

:)

• We love you too and just wanted to let you have one less thing to worry about. When you cook something, you'll have to let us know how it was. Especially those funnel cake fries:)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Babywearing, cloth diapering, formula and breastmilk feeding, still can't believe I'm a mom, momma to my little man, two furbabies, and two angel babies.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"