Minnesota Babies
Options

Review: Indoor Playgrounds

Hi ladies, I am wondering if you all can give me some insight on the indoor playgrounds that are in the cities?  We checked out Maple Grove's last night and were horribly disappointed... 

Here are our reviews...

Eagles Nest in New Brighton - We LOVE the toddler area here - the best toddler area we have found.  The toddler area is large and enclosed with plenty for the kids to do.  The jungle gym part is a bit hard on the knees, but definitely big enough that I can climb with Liv.  I see the staff cleaning this place every time we are there.

Shoreview's  indoor playground - No real toddler area (beyond a small slide), but the climber is spacious, and all the platforms (no tubes really) are cushioned and super easy to climb on.  We definitely like going here too.

Lookout Ridge in Woodbury - They have a toddler area, but Olivia is never really thrilled with it.  We only tend to go here when we are going with older kids, because they seem to love it.  Just so-so for us.

Maple MAZE in Maple Grove - Never again.  Their toddler area has two ways in and out, neither of which has a latching gate (so I couldn't just let Liv run free, I had to follow her around or she would take off).  The whole place was in horrible repair and filthy.  The toodler area had outlets that were not covered (I eventually got some plugs from my diaper bag and plugged them up).  I realize that pretty much everywhere you go, you will find naughty kids and parents not properly supervising their kids, but the families at Maple MAZE last night were horrible.  We could've just picked a bad night, or that could be the norm for that area, I don't know. 

I know there is a place in Eagan, and a place called Edinborough (sp?) but I've never been to either of them - what ages are they good for?  Are there other places around?

Re: Review: Indoor Playgrounds

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"