Baby Showers
Options

favor ideas?

My mom is throwing my shower but I wanted to help her out with some small details since she'll be footing the bill for all of it. I told her I would find the favors since I'm more internet savvy than she is. I'm looking for some ideas for a favor that would be practical for guests to use for something, rather than just a novelty that they'll throw away as soon as they get home. Any suggestions would be great.

thank you! :) 

Re: favor ideas?

• Options

I did this for my wedding but it would be cute for a shower too...we made and bottled our own root beer and I had sticker labels printed, would be really cute with an ultrasound picture!  Everybody always tells us how much they loved it, and several grandparents still have the bottles on their shelves.

Jone's Soda will let you design your own label to have printed on their soda:

https://www.myjones.com/code/standard.php

• Options
    I vote for anything edible. We did big frosted butterfly cookies. A friend of mine just did individually packaged personalized cupcakes. Ditto for candy.
    image   image

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm like you & wanted to help with the favors as I didn't want something that would be tossed.

I have these: small hand sanitizers from Trader Joes with the labels removed, and I added some personalized ones I ordered.

And, these little candles with a similar label & they come in a little white organza bag: 

I'm not too into the whole edible thing since there will be lots of food at the shower. Just my opinion. 

• Options
    I'm giving all my guests a votive candle. They'll get a  little card that asks them to light the candle when they hear that our LO is on his way, or when they hear that he's arrived. They should light the candle and say a little blessing for our new family, or just think positive thoughts for us while the candle burns.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I just entered the favor business to help offset the costs of my wedding and new place expenses.  I would love if you take a look at my website and let me know what you think about some of the favor/gifts.  The website is https://bandbfavors.theaspenshops.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"