Detroit Babies

Locations for a big group dinner/celebration?

Our DD is getting baptized in Feb. and we would like to have a dinner afterwards for everyone that attends.  There could be as many as 20-30 people including children so I really want to go somewhere that can accommodate that many people but not have to worry about a hassle with ordering and check splitting as we will only be paying for the Godparents.  We would like it somewhere close to RO as that's where the church is.

Re: Locations for a big group dinner/celebration?

• I posted the same Q a few weeks ago, although our baptism is in Bloomfield Hills. You could do Pasquales on Woodward- they are pretty accommodating. You could also do Bravo in downtown R.O., We've had gtg there before and it was no issue to split the check. I would def. call ahead to make sure you can reserve space for that many.
  • Two more options would be Sila's in Berkley and Papa Vino's in Troy as they both have party rooms that would fit your group.
  • Loading the player...
  • I had my wedding rehearsal dinner at Camp Ticonderoga in Troy ( a little North for you but worth it!)

They have an upstairs area that will accomidate that easily, it is nice & the food & service was great!  

https://www.campticonderoga.com/banquetsparties.htm

good luck,, we might have our shower there .. ??? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"