Baby Showers
Options

Shower for friend: PsIP

I'm getting so anxious and excited to do my friend's shower. It's my first to throw, and I feel I have the greatest house to host it in. Our home was built in 1915 complete with the original hard wood floors.

But I wanted to share pictures of my idea for her table set up, but I can't do it with her because I don't want to ruin the surprise factor for her! 

I wanted to go simple and clean on the colors and the decor. She wants more of a relaxed, social type shower instead of one filled with lots of games.

The diaper cake:

The table set up:

The invite:

I love brown and green together!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Shower for friend: PsIP

• Options
    Your invites are so cute!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thank you! I kept sending my friend ideas for different things because I don't want her to be uncomfortable. Some women like frilly things and others don't!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think it looks great!
  • Options

I would like to invite you and others to look at my online store.  It has many Kate Aspen baby shower favors and gifts.  My website is the following:  https://bandbfavors.theaspenshops.com

I hope you enjoy the products that we offer.  Please take a minute a review the website and let me know what you think.

• Options
    I'm sure she will love it.  The diaper cake and invites are really cute and I like your color combo.  I think it is easier to "please" a frilly person with something more subduded than to please a conservative person with a bunch of frills.  kwim?
  • Options
    Great color combo.  And if you're using white plates/platters, I love how it'll pop from the brown on top of the white tablecloth.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"