South Florida Babies
Options

Omega Gynocology

I have been going to this practice ever since I needed to see an OB; anyway, I get in the mail today a letter that Dr. Kuhn & Donna Hamilton are moving their practice somewhere else. Although Dr. Kuhn has been the primary dr I see, and Donna delivered Spencer, I do like some of the dr's in the practice. 

I know a few other ladies on here go to that practice, so I'm wondering, did anyone else receive a letter as well?  The number on the letter is the same number I called for Omega, but I'm wondering if the rest of the dr's are staying. 

TIA!

Photo courtesy of www.yaporiginals.com
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
It's Beshert

Re: Omega Gynocology

• Options
    I haven't gotten the letter yet but I'm sad to hear that. I liked Donna & she was there for Zachary's delivery. She has a very calming presence. I have been going to Dr Sasser since she delivered Zachary by c/s, I really liked her. I'll probably keep going to her. Very interesting though.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: SIREN.ORG!

• Options
    I have been going to Omega Women's Center for about 5 years and I love them... I did know that they were moving to another office down the street, one of the nurses told me.  I don't know why... I don't really see either one of them though, I see Dr. Feldman - he's really great.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

After many wonderful years, Donna Hamilton has retired from Obstetrical Services and therfore did seperate from our practice.  We do apologize for the misconception the announcement she and Dr. Kuhn mailed placed for many of it's recipients.  We wanted to take this time to reassure you that Omega Women's Center is still in the same location 954-755-1411. 1801 N. University Drive #201 Coral Springs

Doctors David Hochberger, Mitchell Feldman, Francis Fazzano, Lona Sasser, and Nurse-Midwife, Marin Rands are availible to continue providing for all of your gynecological and obstetrical needs.

-Omega Women's Center

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"