Florida Babies

New to Tampa, New to Pregnancy... HELP

Hey all,

My name is Melissa and I have recently been married, moved to downtown Tampa, and got pregnant!  Lots of changes going on :-o  I would love to meet other women in the area, considering some things my hubby just does not understand.  Let me know if you are interested!  (gosh I feel like I am writing a dating ad.. haha)

PS:  Does anyone know of a pregnancy excercise class in the area? 

Re: New to Tampa, New to Pregnancy... HELP

• I believe most hospitals in the area have Prenatal Yoga classes, etc. (I know for a fact St. Joseph's on MLK does; I can only assume Tampa General and UCH offer similar classes.)
    BFP #1 - 01/10; Missed M/C @ 9 Weeks

BFP #2 - 08/10; Blighted Ovum @ 8 Weeks

BFP #3 - 06/11 - It's a GIRL! EDD March 8 Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Hi! I also live in downtown Tampa. Yogani on Platt has prenatal yoga on Thursday nights and Saturday mornings. You are going to like living downtown during your pregnancy. There are a lot of healthy and yummy restaurants you can walk to. Check out Bamboozle, First Watch, Paninoteca, and be sure to visit the market on Fridays at lunchtime. Message me if you need any info about living downtown! Good luck:)
  • Loading the player...
  • If you are looking to meet other ladies in the area I would recommend checking out the WCF nestie board.  The Bump board doesn't get much traffic.  We have get togethers almost every month and have a lot of pregnant ladies.

I have heard good things about Yogani.

• Hey

I dont live in Tampa but I dont live far im in Clearwater...Im not prego any more but I do have a 9mon old baby girl any questions about being prego I can try to answer for ya feel free to write me any time

Samantha

• Thank you all for your advice everyone!  I have my first appointment today :-o
  • imageCeCe1121:
    Thank you all for your advice everyone!  I have my first appointment today :-o

Congrats!  Hope you have a healthy and happy 9 months!

• I relocated to Tampa as well (from RI) and am pregnant with out a support system down here. It's daunting, but exciting. I'm 26 and this will be my first baby. I'm 7 months along and would be happy to share what I went through in the early days and even hit up a yoga class. I've been dying to go but hate flying solo to EVERYTHING. My hubby doesn't look good in a leotard, so I'd be on my own for yoga at least.

If you have any questions or want a yoga partner you can email me at Dlabrecq123@gmail.com.

Good luck at your first apt!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"