Missouri Babies

Chewing on crib

DS has been standing up in his crib when he wakes up or doesn't want to go to sleep, and occasionally nibbles on the crib rails. It hasn't been much, but then today he gnawed a little chunk out of it! I know they have plastic crib rail protectors for the straight sides, but he is doing this on the curvy short ends of the crib. Any ideas on how to limit his chewing? I don't want him eating wood!crib
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Chewing on crib

• Claire has been my little beaver doing the same. I know they make sticky plastic type stuff so it can be molded to fit any type of crib, but I have heard mixed reviews on those, many saying they peel right up. I have also heard of fabric things that cover as well (I am sure all available at BRU). But the cheapest and easiest I have heard about is taking old tshirts and tying them around the bars they chew on.

Saying this, I have been lazy and have not done anything yet to protect the wood from my little beavers. I don't think it is hurting them and frankly, I just forget and run out of time in my day.Dh and I have have joked about using the bitter apple stuff we have for our dogs chewing.  Hope you find a solution that works for you.

M E L I S S A My Blog

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"