Health & Exercise
Options

P90X ?

For those of you who are doing this, what equipment is needed?  I have a mat and a couple different weights right now, and hoping I don't need too much more than that (for clutters sake!).

TIA!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: P90X ?

• Options
    A pull-up/chin up bar is a must for the chest and back video.  Other than that, I think you should be good.  We also have resistance bands but we use the weights more than we use them.
  • Options
    My DH never uses the chin-up bar; they have a modified exercise for that using the resistance band. I commend anyone who does use it because it is challenging! So all you need is the band, 8-12 lb weights (or whatever you're comfortable wiht), and a mat. GL!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    we also just used bands for the pull up exercises
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

I found the resistance bands to be ineffective for the upper body stuff, but others have found them useful. I would def try both in order to get a good feel for what works for you but you really dont need a lot of equipment in order to do the workouts.

I cant wait to get back to P90X it made me feel AMAZING! I think my fave videos...in case anyone cares...were the YogaX, and Plyometrics.  These were so challenging but really worked me.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"