Illinois Babies
Options

Babymoons

Does anyone have any good ideas for a babymoon trip in the midwest?

Re: Babymoons

• Options

imagesarapips:
    Does anyone have any good ideas for a babymoon trip in the midwest?

I just came to this board to post the exact same question! I have no clue what to do in Chicago, and that's really weird!

imageimage

• Options

Hi,

My suggestion would be to check out places in Galena, IL.  While some of the places there cater to engaged couples and weddings, there are some other nice places tucked away.

My husband and I went out there for our 1st anniversary and we stayed at the Inn at Irish Hollow.  They have a choice of cottages or a couple of rooms in the main building.  We went in September, but I think from the pictures, it's even beautiful there in the winter.  They have several types of cottages.  And, if it's still the same inn keeper, he cooks an excellent breakfast every morning...I'm talking gourmet, and it's all part of the B&B package.

Be sure to Google their site.  Hopes this helps!

J-

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Galena, IL

Lake Geneva, WI

• Options

I would also recommend Lake Geneva, WI or Galena, IL, or even Geneva, IL is cute.

You could rent a cabin on a lake up in wisconsin in the spring/summer-I have been to Green lake many years back and that was really nice. Lake Delavan is right next to Lake Geneva, which is nice as well.

Have fun!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"