2nd Trimester

Which crib do you like better?

First one is the Santa Barbara by Creations- 2K for crib and combo.

Second is the Munire Majestic Collection- 1350.00 for crib and combo.

Re: Which crib do you like better?

• 2nd one all the way.  The first one is not my taste at all!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Holy crap, my crib and changer together were under $500.00

If I had to choose, #2.

Just curious why the expensive crib? 

• Honestly, I think the finish on the top one is butt ugly. And your baby doesn't need an armoire or whatever that is... so I vote... the bottom one.

Full disclosure: I'm extremely cheap.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers www.foreverfactor.blogspot.com
  • they're both beautiful!! I think I like the second better.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageQmommy:
    2nd one all the way.  The first one is not my taste at all!

This. 

• 2nd is really nice.

Sorry but the first one is hideous. Looks like something you would find at grandpas house. 

• #2..but damn thats alot of money
  • I'm assuming these are a 4-1 type crib?  I like the 2nd one, which one are you leaning towards?
  • The 2nd one.

BTW, browsing on craigslist the other day, I found a used Munire Majestic crib for $175 in Atlanta. I would've gotten it if it weren't for the hassle of getting it up to Illinois. (Mom lives in ATL). I didn't want a used crib, but for that price and that quality, I would've taken it. It was in good shape. I ended up getting a europa baby palisades crib, which has a similar look for half the price of a new Munire.

• Both are not my taste but I like the 2nd one better. I was able to get my crib, dresser (which is very big) and dresser/changer and BRU for $650, they are a matching set.

• Second one.  We got a Munire crib on sale and are SO happy with it!  Good and sturdy.
  • I vote for 2. No 1 looks to grown up for my taste.

• #2.  In fact, that is the furniture K has. I really like it, but poor baby #2 is getting much cheaper furniture.
  • i'm the minority here but i prefer #1
  • 2, if I were to choose.

the first just screams grandma to me.

There are no blurred lines, only jail time

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

my blog: Inspirationseeker.blogspot.com
  • Wow! I don't guess I am too surprised by all the overwhelming support for choice #2. Thanks everyone!

We are going with an expensive and highly rated furniture mainly because we want something with superior quality and that will last throughout the years. They are both convertible cribs which we are looking for. I liked #1 because of the solid headboard and the way the headboard looks when converted is nice.

When I was reading Baby Bargains, I found Munire and Creations both had A ratings. When I was looking at all the other cribs I liked, example: Baby Cache from BRU, I was reading the reviews and they were pushing me away from buying from them. If I see ONE bad review, it makes me turn the other way. Even though there are ten thousand positives.

Anyways, thanks everyone for your choice selection! Have a good rest of the day! 

• imagevhcoleman09:

The 2nd one.

BTW, browsing on craigslist the other day, I found a used Munire Majestic crib for $175 in Atlanta. I would've gotten it if it weren't for the hassle of getting it up to Illinois. (Mom lives in ATL). I didn't want a used crib, but for that price and that quality, I would've taken it. It was in good shape. I ended up getting a europa baby palisades crib, which has a similar look for half the price of a new Munire.

This makes me ill. Lol. I have been looking at CL ever since I found out I was pg and found nothing but cheap used old cribs.
  • 2nd one.  1st is totally NMS
    Dylan Gabriel 04/29/10 Aiden Drake 04/28/12
  • #2, by far. 

Carter Robert 7.18.08 | Brynn Sophia 5.24.10 | Reid Joseph 9.10.12 | Emerson Mae 1.27.14

• #2 but neither are my style honestly.

We spent a lot of money on our crib & two coordinating furniture pieces...around 3k.  But we had the money set for that reason & the brand we got...my good friend is still using her set and she is 25 years old!   Not sure how she sleeps on a full bed all the time haha but needless to say its going to last. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"