Pregnant after a Loss
Options

*Jumps in* Knelli! WTF are you?

Re: *Jumps in* Knelli! WTF are you?

• Options

Hi lover!! Where the hell have you been?  I've tried texting you a bajillion times!

I want to cuddle that adorable dog!

• Options
    How is the moving to TX going?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    :::ignoring this:::
    Missed MC 1 - 11/21/2006 Missed MC 2 - 03/10/2008 BFP # 3 09/18/09 - Gabriel David born 05/11/2010 baby
  • Options

::butting in::

::Jumps on Becka::

What an adorable puppy!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagekatie9136:
    :::ignoring this:::

WOMAN! I've been trying to TEXT you!

Tyler even myspaced you the other day!!

• Options

Verizon was gay a few weeks ago. I went to exchange my phone for another one...a really complicated one and they were douchebags and changed my number.

I got JQ's. Katies. Toni's and Tracys.

I made a big post to get in touch with you awhile back!

• Options
    We miss you around here Becka! WTF is going on?
  • Options
    Ok Becka you got mail!
  • Options

OMG you?re puppy..... what?s his/her name???' i looooove it.

i didn?t have credit that one day you texted me. Im gonna shoot you one here in a minute. work is a real biotch today. 

Missed MC 1 - 11/21/2006 Missed MC 2 - 03/10/2008 BFP # 3 09/18/09 - Gabriel David born 05/11/2010 baby
  • Options
    imagekatie9136:

OMG you?re puppy..... what?s his/her name???' i looooove it.

i didn?t have credit that one day you texted me. Im gonna shoot you one here in a minute. work is a real biotch today. 

We myspace stalked you and found out the sex of your baby. He guessed girl. I guessed boy. haha

Gosh I can't believe youre in the second tri. It seems like yesterday I was getting the text that you were KU! I'm so excited. I better see you in Texas woman.

• Options
    PS-His name is Beaux. AKA Mr. Beaux Jangles. or Mr. Bo-Regard. He was part of my Christmas from Tyler. He def. got brownie points with the basset hound.
  • Options

Just so you know WE LOVE YOU BECKA!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    imageWearingRed:

Just so you know WE LOVE YOU BECKA!

I love yall and miss you all so much. OMG. I talk about yall to my DH all the time and wondering how everyone is.

• Options

I freaking love Beaux. And you.

I hardly ever get on the space anymore. Mostly FB. I promise I will be better about texting. And you will see me for sure after May. I?ll be coming home sometime in the summer with lil man : )

Missss you. Why don?t you ever hang anymore? Busy with the move? When do you leave in a cuople days huh? Where again are you going outside Dallas right? 

• Options

Yeah Royse (spelling?) City. We are leaving next week. I'm pretty excited but still nervous. But it's a move that we need to make.

I've been lurking on TTCAL and hardly know anyone on there anymore. Everyones either graduated or just stopped posting like me. Seems like I'm one of the few that is still not KU. Dumb uterus. ha. We're TIA though.

Picked out any names yet?

I miss you so much.

• Options

Yeah I gave up on TTCAL too. I don?t know anyone anymore either. It?s like a whole new world of newbs and some pretty annoying PW?s. lol I still have a few buddies over there, but like you said they hardly post.

I think after yall move maybe youre body will chill out and youll be KU in a flash with a new home in a new place : ) Change is good. And congrats on graduating love!!!! Go you. 

We totally thought it was a girl. We were gonna name her Antonia Elise and have been calling him To?ita for short for like 3 weeks. The peen changes everything haha we both really like Gabriel/Gabe DH likes Gabriel Valentin (valenteen) That will most likely be it but we still have some thinking to do.

Yall driving and packing it all in the car or renting a U Haul? I bet a road trip would be so much fun with yall lol 

sorry for hijakcing this post btw. get over it haha

• Options
    imagekatie9136:

I think after yall move maybe youre body will chill out and youll be KU in a flash with a new home in a new place : ) Change is good. And congrats on graduating love!!!! Go you. 

YesYes

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"