2nd Trimester

What is the best way to pee in those little cups

2»

Re: What is the best way to pee in those little cups

• imageBrookie-Cookie:
    "sit cup on floor" works now but wait until you are a ginomasaurus-rex then you'll be avoiding bending over at all costs.  stick it on the counter :)

Great Post!  I squat and start peeing then stick the cup in the stream.  Gotta say though, the term above had me laughing so hard I actually did pee myself!  I'm still laughing!  Thanks!

• I sit on the toilet and just catch a little bit.  Like only a couple centimeters.  The nurse says she doesn't need alot.  If I get some pee on the outside of the cup I just wipe it off. 
  • Loading the player...
  • imagejacquelinethorne:
    imagemicaelasmakeup:
    imagejacquelinethorne:

Butch enough.

LOL, one of my favorite bloggers did a post about these a while back and I thought it was downright hilarious. I think maybe she'd received them as a gag gift or something, but I don't remember exactly. We vacationed in Hawaii for a few weeks last summer and did a lot of hiking and sightseeing in places where there were no bathrooms and I thought it sure would have been nice to have a few of those things. I peed on more lava and squatted behind more trees than I care to think about. Anyway, the OP made me immediately think of these.

MckMama??
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • The way I always do it is the same way i'd stick a tampon in. Only instead of sticking it up there i'd just hold it by there. I sometimes end up peeing on my hand though. That's kind of gross.

• imageKEW0323:
    imagejacquelinethorne:
    imagemicaelasmakeup:
    imagejacquelinethorne:

Butch enough.

LOL, one of my favorite bloggers did a post about these a while back and I thought it was downright hilarious. I think maybe she'd received them as a gag gift or something, but I don't remember exactly. We vacationed in Hawaii for a few weeks last summer and did a lot of hiking and sightseeing in places where there were no bathrooms and I thought it sure would have been nice to have a few of those things. I peed on more lava and squatted behind more trees than I care to think about. Anyway, the OP made me immediately think of these.

MckMama??

nope, captainhambone.typepad.com

• imageBrookie-Cookie:

what?? you pee on your socks LOL.

1) sit down

2) start to pee

3) stick the cup between your legs into the stream

I read this....and actually snorted when I laughed. DH is all sorts of confused now.

Kinley Joy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageBrookie-Cookie:

what?? you pee on your socks LOL.

1) sit down

2) start to pee

3) stick the cup between your legs into the stream

Um, yeah, this has pretty much worked since I was a little kid at the pediatrician's.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

"Oh, the silent majesty of a winter's morn, the clean, cool chill of the holiday air,
    an asshole in his bathrobe, emptying a chemical toilet into my sewer."
  • I didn't feel like reading 40+ pee-filled responses, so forgive me if someone has already posted this method...

but I pull my pants down as far as they'll go, sit on the pot, spread my legs out wide, (why do I feel like I'm writing a sex novel?), put the cup to my vaginal area very closely so there's no room for error. If the cup is close enough, you can't miss, and wa-lah.  Also, don't pee so hard...  pee gently. LOL

Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyName Ticker Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • this is by far the best post ever!!!

I'm in a wheelchair, and when I go to maternal fetal medicine, they don't have those urine cups with lids unless they need a sterile urine. it's just a lid-less cup.

the fun part when I have my manual wheelchair is trying to wheel (which takes to hands) back to the nurse with an open cup of pee without spilling it. half the time I do convince them to go to the bathroom and get it because its virtually impossible! :P 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"