Illinois Babies
Options

Acupuncture Recs/Help- W Burbs

Hi girls,

I'm new here and hoping to get some help with acupuncture. Have you used acupuncture for fertility? If so, where did you go and do you know what is costs (no insurance for this). Can you give me any opinions or suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

IVF #1- BFP- DD 4/8/2011
FET #1- 3BB and 3B-B
Beta #1 (4w0d)- 504
Beta #2 (4w4d)- 4,577
Beta #3 (6w0d)- 78,399 HB 115 bpm
U/S #2 7w0d- HB 155 bpm

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Acupuncture Recs/Help- W Burbs

• Options
    Shentov wellness center.  www.shentov.com   My sister is the dr. and she's amazing.
  • Options

I used Harmony Health:

https://www.harmonyhealth.us/

I started going after my last loss in Jan- heard acupuncture was beneficial following a D&C. The dr. I saw (Lisa) was very supportive and I found the center to be incredibly relaxing (and also proactive in treating a variety of fertility issues). The few places that I did investigate seemed to have fairly similar rates. GL in your search and best wishes for TTC!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

https://www.dupage-acupuncture.com/

Very resonable $40 i think I went after my first miscarriage, DH went there also for his headaches. Incredibly relaxing and well worth it. I felt they looked at the whole body with treatment.

****DS 6/1/09 **** DD 10/13/10****
  • Options
    I'll second the reco for Pulling Down the Moon, they have several locations around Chicago and partner with Fertility Centers of IL if you need a good RE.  I started going there for yoga, then started acupuncture (love it!) and then switched to a FCI RE, all great!  Best of luck! :)
    TTK 9/06 / TTC 10/08 / Twins 12/11 / Life Blog
    5 REs + 3 surgical hysteroscopies for septum/lap + 3 failed IUIs
    IVF w/ICSI/AH & acu = BFP!, unexplained spontaneous m/c @ 8w2d (our little girl),
    FET w/acu = BFP!, B/G twins!, lost MP @19w, dx w/funneling cervix @20w,
    twins nearly lost to IC @21w, saved by rescue cerclage, 17P & 16w of bedrest
    Our twins born @36w4d via CS when A came foot first

Thankful for every day

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"