TTC after 35

Baze....

When are you going to start testing?  I know you were about five days behind me with your first IUI round.  I'm just thinking and wishing as hard as I can for you.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Baze....

• I was going to test today, however, AF showed her ugly face yesterday. Very appropriate on the last day of a crappy year for conceiving...to have AF..I had volunteered a couple weeks ago to be the dd (designated driver) thinking I would certianly be pregnant but would not have tested yet. I was obviously wrong for that.

Thanks for asking. I am trying to be really strong for DH as he is more crushed then I ever imagined. We will be ok. I just am sad...as you all know..IF sucks.

"Onward"--CathyMD Waiting since 07/5/2011 for our forever child! Yep we are adopting!
  • I'm disappointed for you.  I'll continue to send good thoughts and prayers your way.  I hope the new year brings you guys lots and lots of good things.
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks for the thoughts and prayers. I know they help. I dont know where I would be with out this board..probably in a heap on the floor...
    "Onward"--CathyMD Waiting since 07/5/2011 for our forever child! Yep we are adopting!
  • ::Butting in:: 

I'm so sorry Baze.  I have been waiting to hear what happened.  This sucks. I am sending you lots and lots of virtual <<hugs>>.

• Oh butting in too.  Man, that stinks.  I really had high hopes and I know you did too.  So what does this mean for you guys? 
  • I just saw this post.  I am so sorry Baze.  Huge hugs to you.  (Where have I been for the last few days????)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"