D.C. Area Babies

Big U/S and we're still on team green

We had our big U/S yesterday and everything looks great.  DH really wanted to find out this time if we were having a boy or a girl, but I convinced him to wait again.  No good pictures for the scrapbook though as the baby had both hands over its face for almost the entire time so the tech couldn't get a profile shot.  She did get a quick 3D facial shot without the hands up, which was really nice.  And she printed a cute picture of the baby's foot too.  I'll take what I can get at this point.  I go back for another U/S in 6 weeks because of my thyroid, so I hope to see more then. 

Re: Big U/S and we're still on team green

• I'm so glad everything is looking good! You are very impressive for being able to wait. I couldn't do it, but I imagine it is well worth the wait.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Congrats! It's great that you got to see the little one, even if his/her hands were covering his/her face. And great job not finding out the sex. It's always nice to see the baby, no matter what you find out.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I really wanted not to find out the 1st time but DH did so I caved, we both want to find out this time, although I'm pretty sure it's another girl. Glad everything looked great and you'll have more baby pix in 6 weeks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"